Can Hyperion Burn be any good?

Sorry, I don't know much about Beyblade customizations, and I don't even know how to play this competitively with there being no tournaments I know of, but I personally loved Hyperion Burn in the anime, and while I know it's pretty bad in real life, are there any combos, or even mods (for personal enjoyment) that I can use to make this bey any better?
Burn hits about as hard as the other strong attack layers but it bursts way easier (can't use double chassis Unhappy ) and loses a lot of attack power when its gimmick activates. Also its defense/stamina isn't any good so attack type dash drivers are your only choice. Depending on the stadium you're using it in it can be completely useless, it's decent in the limit break stadium and the standard 33 and 09 stadiums

Its own chip is fine but the Lucifer2 chip is probably better cuz of the burst stopper.
You definetely shouldn't use Cho cuz u don't want to activate the gimmick; with Ou you have good weight/weight distribution and the gimmick is less likely to activate, with Kou you have slightly better burst resistance and the gimmick is least likely to activate.

So thats Lucifer2 - Burn - Ou/Kou - Xceed'/Xtreme'/Quick'/Ultimate Reboot'/Jolt' (these probably aren't equally good but idk which would be the best)
You could try dash drivers with better stamina like Xceed'+Z/Destroy'/Charge' but idk if they'll be any good with how bad Burns stamina is.

If the stadium you're using isn't good for getting stage outs you could always put Burn on something like Drift/Zone' +Z/Mobius and have a decent chance vs most left spin combos (it'll be awful against everything else)
for the metal chip core and driver, yes
You can change the limit break disc to lucifer the end's and take the Z from helios volcano and put it instead of X on Hyperions xceed'

but
if you have any of these drivers will be a better option
Destroy' (Black regulus and Rage Longinus)
Ultimate reboot ' (GT customize set)
Evolution ' awakened (brave valkyrie)
Volcanic ' (poison dragon and Cho-z customize set)
Hold ' (grand Valkyrie and Sparking triple booster set)
I honestly hate Burn, when the limit break activates, the attack power is heavily decreased. Plus the burst resistance is a$$. Just use Brave and Infinite instead.
Even with the best build it can only be mediocre.
What about Tempest Dragon? If Brave and Infinite are good, is Tempest good if it's awakened?
Lucifer 2 Burn Ou Xtreme’ is a decent combo, the Lucifer chip and the dash driver partially helps make up for its bad burst resistance, allowing it to use more of its potential attack power. I read this from BeyBase and it’s really helpful. Check it out here https://beybase.com/beyblade-burst-spark...-sometimes

Kei you are amazing
It's okay but stamina
is not that great
(Mar. 22, 2021  5:57 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Lucifer 2 Burn Ou Xtreme’ is a decent combo, the Lucifer chip and the dash driver partially helps make up for its bad burst resistance, allowing it to use more of its potential attack power. I read this from BeyBase and it’s really helpful. Check it out here https://beybase.com/beyblade-burst-spark...-sometimes

Kei you are amazing

I can testify. However it is lacking compared to rage.
It can burst Tempest on Xtend+ Fairly easily but now there is Zone'+Z.
the Attack potential is high however I believe you can counter the burst resistance with a high-interia combo. Something like Third stage Evolution'?
It's a theory but I think it might be possible.
Though I actually doubt whether it can attain speeds similar to its predecessor which is an underated combo.
I sometimes use: LuciferII Burn Kou/Ou Hold' when with friends and playing for fun.
If you looking for combo to make it more competitive
try
END Lucifer CHIP
BURN RING
Ou DISK
zephyr dash. DRIVER