[Calgary,Alberta,Canada] Beyblade anyone?

(May. 05, 2019  10:19 AM)ButterMan Wrote: Just checking to see if there's anyone still playing around here, ?

Following. I have 4 other friends in Edmonton and we would be down
(May. 13, 2019  6:58 PM)noobmaster69 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  10:19 AM)ButterMan Wrote: Just checking to see if there's anyone still playing around here, ?

Haha legit man, that would cool. Just been playing with my cat a lot ?
Hey y’all. This is my second account because I lost access to my old one so I’m a Beyblade Veteran. I live in Calgary Woodbine and would totally be down for a METAL SAGA tournament because I don’t have much Burst Beyblades. Unfortunately I don’t have the knowledge as to how we would let people know about our tournament and how we will host it in the first place but we can plan it out. I hope this will be a thing :3

I think we can rent a community hall and advertise via Kijiji, Instagram and other places. We should maybe have admission to pay for our rent
(Jul. 23, 2019  10:01 PM)Sento Kun Wrote: Hey y’all. This is my second account because I lost access to my old one so I’m a Beyblade Veteran. I live in Calgary Woodbine and would totally be down for a METAL SAGA tournament because I don’t have much Burst Beyblades. Unfortunately I don’t have the knowledge as to how we would let people know about our tournament and how we will host it in the first place but we can plan it out. I hope this will be a thing :3

I think we can rent a community hall and advertise via Kijiji, Instagram and other places. We should maybe have admission to pay for our rent

Contact ~Mana~ and see if he can recover your old account.
Outdoor parks are your best bet. Indoor venues are good for colder months if you can swing the venue fee.
Become an organizer yourself. Wink You are not required to host Burst events. You can host only MFB if you really want to.
Thank you Oldschool. I’ll contact Mana soon. I’m still wondering if anyone is interested. Because I’m bored to Sam Hill and back and have been playing with Beyblades more often now and want to do something. Let me know y’all!
Wow thats cool i live near calgary but i probably cant come i wish tho
I’m based out of Edmonton if anyones interested?!
(May. 13, 2019  6:58 PM)noobmaster69 Wrote:

Hey, I think I messaged you but I’m based out of Edmonton too if you trying to get something going.
I say we find an organizer and get this tournament going (but the prizes have to be good, not like t-shirts or something)
My two sons (9 and 6) and I are active. We've done a fun invite event for my older son and his friends, but mostly we're just doing our own thing at home. If someone was inclined to do some kind of event, we'd be down to help out.
I AM a Blader In Calgary But I don't have many TT beys, AT the moment but I can make Odax heavy Defence.
Looking to play either burst or x with anyone in Calgary.
Also looking to play X. Got a little burst as well.
(Sep. 26, 2023  10:12 PM)Bracer Wrote: Looking to play either burst or x with anyone in Calgary.

Hey I would be down to play some x and burst
Just curious is there a calgary beyblade discord?
(Dec. 29, 2023  12:01 AM)Libra_Suzaku Wrote: Just  curious is there a calgary beyblade discord?

As far as i know there isnt but there's an alberta community through the WBO discord. I put out a call on there for calgary area bladers today.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/11237278...?ref=share

Just seeing if there's any Calgarian bladers still here on wbo besides myself and BURGERS. Just started a FB Calgary Beyblade group feel free to join.