[CLOSED] TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now w

Poll: How did you like your sig/avatar

Awesome!Epic!Beast!
62.30%
Good
6.56%
Ehhh
6.56%
Stop making these, NOW!
24.59%
Total: 100% 61 vote(s)
under your pic sig, write TheBeydude5 made this sig visit his shop and then add the link to the shop
(Mar. 02, 2011  2:27 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: under your pic sig, write TheBeydude5 made this sig visit his shop and then add the link to the shop
Or you can put it in your sig like I did.
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:36 PM)BeyDudetteX Wrote: lol i have another request if it ok: can i have Chi-Yun li with a pic of lacerta beyblade and maybe a pinkish blueish background and my name wit out the X

Here ya go

[Image: beydudette2.gif]
any requests?
can yuo please make me an avatar witht vulcan hoseus'sm owner in front of galaxy pegaus
(Mar. 03, 2011  7:14 AM)glinny Wrote: can yuo please make me an avatar witht vulcan hoseus'sm owner in front of galaxy pegaus

sure, workin on it as soon as possible
(Mar. 03, 2011  7:14 AM)glinny Wrote: can yuo please make me an avatar witht vulcan hoseus'sm owner in front of galaxy pegaus

[Image: glinnyav.gif]
Can you make me an avatar with the cthulu from scribblenauts?
can you make an avarar of basalt horologium's owner with his beyblade behind him and my name also
(Mar. 04, 2011  12:04 AM)shiny cthulu Wrote: Can you make me an avatar with the cthulu from scribblenauts?

sure. workin on it asap
(Mar. 04, 2011  12:19 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: can you make an avarar of basalt horologium's owner with his beyblade behind him and my name also

yep. workin on it now/soon
thanks it is awesome
(Mar. 04, 2011  12:04 AM)shiny cthulu Wrote: Can you make me an avatar with the cthulu from scribblenauts?

Here you go, I added storm leone bc on your profile it said it was your fav bey. tell me if you want a correction

[Image: shinycthuluav.gif]
(Mar. 04, 2011  12:19 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: can you make an avarar of basalt horologium's owner with his beyblade behind him and my name also

[Image: filipinobladerav.gif]
(Mar. 04, 2011  2:03 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote:

Here you go, I added storm leone bc on your profile it said it was your fav bey. tell me if you want a correction

[Image: shinycthuluav.gif]

This is BEAST, just 1 question though, how do i set it as my avatar?
ok. copy and paste this once you get to "change avatar" and paste it in the avatar url box
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7852/...huluav.gif and put [img] on the left side of it and [/img] on the right side
I now do signatures too!!!!!!!
(Mar. 04, 2011  11:37 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: ok. copy and paste this once you get to "change avatar" and paste it in the avatar url box
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7852/...huluav.gif and put [img] on the left side of it and [/img] on the right side
I now do signatures too!!!!!!!

how do yuo copy and paste on a wii and what do you mean by putting [img] on the left andv[/img] on the right?
on the wii? i have no idea but here is an example (the $ signs represent the url) [img]$$$$$$$$$[/img]
(Mar. 04, 2011  11:54 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: on the wii? i have no idea but here is an example (the $ signs represent the url) [img]$$$$$$$$$[/img]

thanks man i love it.
thanks for the credit but if u could attach a link to my shop that would be even better
Heres ur sig L-Drago rules
[Image: ldragorulessig2.gif]
(Mar. 05, 2011  12:07 AM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: thanks for the credit but if u could attach a link to my shop that would be even better
Heres ur sig L-Drago rules
[Image: ldragorulessig.gif]

Sorry for asking something else how do you put a link in your signature?
copy and paste the shops url, paste it in ur signature and then highlight the url and click the paperclip (hyperlink)
(Mar. 05, 2011  12:31 AM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: copy and paste the shops url, paste it in ur signature and then highlight the url and click the paperclip (hyperlink)
Can you give me a link for my sig?
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:04 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Can you give me a link for my sig?

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/2576/...essig2.gif