[CLOSED] Avatars and signatures shop

Poll: Did you like the Facebolt I created for you?

Totally awesome! Thanks!
83.33%
No. You should improve.
16.67%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
cool
Very cool. You can have a sig shop.
Good job! But you're missing something... THE MAIN CHARACTER! haha.
I didnt want to upload all of them here, They are like in 50's and Including Ginka

I added a picture of Ginka just now.
Can you make me an avatar with Yuu and Flame Libra. And a signature that goes with the avatar. Make sure to use that same style.
BEAST pictures man!!
Ok Im done making your avatar and sig, Now you have to join www.beybladeforum.mybbnew.com to get It for free. Send Pm to DraGoonMS there he'll give you the pics
Brielyranger Im done making your avatar and sig, Now you have to join http://www.beybladeforum.mybbnew.com to get It for free. Send Pm to DraGoonMS there he'll give you the pics
DraGoonMS your signature is slightly too big (496X254) The maximum size for a signature is 500X200.
Also, asking people to sign up on your board just so they can get their signature is really ridiculous. There is absolutely no reason they would choose you over someone else who just does it "for real free". Plus, it is not like this quality of work was exceptional or anything ... I really suggest that you change your approach.
That's so cool. I want 1 of those but a different 1
Could you make a sig for me please?
Id like it to be like the one you've created for Sora but for Kadoya Masamune. If you don't know, he has Ray Unicorno.
Oh ok sure, I just made the Sora 1 so Ill get your's ready by Tommorow ok ?
Oops so sorry about your Kadoya and Unicorno Sig I wasnt able to access my laptop because it wasnt working and now Im back and I'll make your Sig today Smile
MasamuneKadoya here you go

Your Sig (bit rough, sorry bout that): http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mCuE2bHgFFs/TU...C%2529.JPG
Can you make 1 of mizuchi reiji and poison serpent for me please?
This is great! I'll recommend you to some of my friends here.
(Feb. 07, 2011  10:56 PM)Ray Gill Wrote: Can you make 1 of mizuchi reiji and poison serpent for me please?

Sig or Avatar ??
Thank you so much for the avatar!