[CLOSED] Avatars and signatures shop

Poll: Did you like the Facebolt I created for you?

Totally awesome! Thanks!
83.33%
No. You should improve.
16.67%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
The last sig you made for me was too big. Could you make me one again, but size-legal?

Text: Kazemaru
Picture: On the left show this picture and Vulcan Horuseus on the right

Thanx in advance
(Feb. 10, 2011  10:16 PM)Kazemaru Wrote: The last sig you made for me was too big. Could you make me one again, but size-legal?

Text: Kazemaru
Picture: On the left show this picture and Vulcan Horuseus on the right

Thanx in advance

That was not a sig, It was an avatar
and here it is (resized): http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--SzH_Py3oMg/TV...9+aaaa.jpg

JOIN: http://www.beybladeforum.mybbnew.com/index.php
can you make LDrago bit beast as background then text BeybladerPotter thanks!
Can you make me a sig with Kidou Yuuto in the right and Meteo L Drago on the left
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:59 PM)arshad9 Wrote: Can you make me a sig with Kidou Yuuto in the right and Meteo L Drago on the left. Also add his name on the top
How do you make these sigs[/align]
I used to use Photoshop 7.0, but now I use CS5

Still getting used to it Grin
could you also do the sig I requested

Thank you
Kidou Yuuto
Yes I will do it soon as get some time

YOU CAN COUNT ON ME! Wink
If you dont like it, I can make a new one and sorry if it isnt no good

Its all because of CS5 I dont know how to use it much
Here you go: Kidou Yuuto Sig
Thanks it is really awsome.

Your the best give loads of credit to you.
Kidou Yuuto
by the way how do you put the sig into the text box cause it won't let me.

Thanks
Kidou Yuuto
by the way how do you put the sig into the text box cause it won't let me.

Thanks
Kidou Yuuto
Just add [img] at the beginning and [/img] at the end of the link
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:59 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: can you make LDrago bit beast as background then text BeybladerPotter thanks!
Pls. I still need a sig
Sorry, but i'm not taking requests currently
Maybe later, when I take requests again
Now I'm reopening my SIG shop! request as much as you guys want Grin

REOPENED/
Can I ask for a sig?

Can you do it like this?
Put Meteo L Drago and Ryuga on the right side and Galaxy Pegasis and Ginga on the left then on the middle put BeybladerPotter.
can i have kyoya with fang leone and my user on a white font and any background you think is good
Thanks!
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:19 AM)Chaotic_Blader Wrote: can i have kyoya with fang leone and my user on a white font and any background you think is good
Thanks!

What ? You already have a signature which is more than satisfactory. Why do you go and ask for someone else to make another one ? That is very impolite towards the person who made your signature. A lot of people here have exactly the same problem actually, it is highly hypocritical.

This is part of the reason why I do not just readily make people their requests. If you are greedy and cannot settle for one good signature, then do not ask.
Kai-v this is what happens when you take alot of request.
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:14 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: Kai-v this is what happens when you take alot of request.

Even if you forget about me because that only happened because at some point I was the only one doing avatars and signatures, people make requests to at least four different users, and they keep making requests even after they got what they wanted. That is extremely disrespectful.
DragoonMS: If you're busy, its okay if you don't do my sig anymore I'll just try to do my own sig
EDIT: Not me but other users Grin
I might not make signatures for people for sometime.
/REOPENED

Request if you want any signature. Pictures needed.