CLOSE THIS !!

Poll: VOTING !!!

entry 0
100.00%
entry 0
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
OMG, this contest is so amazing !!!! We got : 0 entry !!!! I one month, nobody taked the time to draw or create something for the contest !! Really awesome everybody !!!

[Image: AttackTypeStadium.png]
Was this approved by a moderator?
Hum... No. I didn't know XD, sorry. I'm gonna do this right now.
You have been added to the calendar, please read through this forum's rules Smile
Just to be sure, I know it says BB-10, but can I use a clear Zero-G stadium? It'd fit in more with my design, considering my BB-10 already has it's stickers applied to it.
So do you mean draw something on the bottom of the stadium or just tape some random picture and decorate it?
(Apr. 17, 2014  1:12 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just to be sure, I know it says BB-10, but can I use a clear Zero-G stadium? It'd fit in more with my design, considering my BB-10 already has it's stickers applied to it.

I think it's possible but don't it will lightly disrupt the movement of the stadium ? (If you made it in paper...) Anyway, It's ok, this contest is for clear stadiums.

(Apr. 17, 2014  1:20 AM)Tri Wrote: So do you mean draw something on the bottom of the stadium or just tape some random picture and decorate it?

I mean draw something or create by computer your own stadium picture and tape it under the beystadium (draw or design it on a paper)
(Apr. 17, 2014  12:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2014  1:12 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just to be sure, I know it says BB-10, but can I use a clear Zero-G stadium? It'd fit in more with my design, considering my BB-10 already has it's stickers applied to it.

I think it's possible but don't it will lightly disrupt the movement of the stadium ? (If you made it in paper...) Anyway, It's ok, this contest is for clear stadiums.

It wouldn't matter since I'd just be putting it on for the contest.
It's alright, I added BBG-04 to the contest. But I don't want see the final result (under stadium), I just want see your creation.
(Apr. 17, 2014  12:49 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2014  12:43 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2014  12:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I think it's possible but don't it will lightly disrupt the movement of the stadium ? (If you made it in paper...) Anyway, It's ok, this contest is for clear stadiums.

It's alright, I added BBG-04 to the contest. But I don't want see the final result (under stadium), I just want see your creation.

The OP says otherwise, though. You might want to change it. Tongue_out

EDIT: Never mind. Reading the OP, I assumed you had to tape it.
OP edited
Close this thread