World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
CLOSE THIS !! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: CLOSE THIS !! (/Thread-CLOSE-THIS--66593)

CLOSE THIS !! - MissingNo. - Apr. 16, 2014

OMG, this contest is so amazing !!!! We got : 0 entry !!!! I one month, nobody taked the time to draw or create something for the contest !! Really awesome everybody !!!

[Image: AttackTypeStadium.png]

RE: |BeyBouncer|'s clear stadium floor picture contest !!! - DRAGON KING - Apr. 16, 2014

Was this approved by a moderator?

RE: |BeyBouncer|'s clear stadium floor picture contest !!! - MissingNo. - Apr. 16, 2014

Hum... No. I didn't know XD, sorry. I'm gonna do this right now.

RE: |BeyBouncer|'s clear stadium floor picture contest !!! - sarabscientist - Apr. 17, 2014

You have been added to the calendar, please read through this forum's rules Smile

RE: |BeyBouncer|'s clear stadium floor picture contest !!! - Leone19 - Apr. 17, 2014

Just to be sure, I know it says BB-10, but can I use a clear Zero-G stadium? It'd fit in more with my design, considering my BB-10 already has it's stickers applied to it.

RE: |BeyBouncer|'s clear stadium floor picture contest !!! - Tri - Apr. 17, 2014

So do you mean draw something on the bottom of the stadium or just tape some random picture and decorate it?

RE: |BeyBouncer|'s clear stadium floor picture contest !!! - MissingNo. - Apr. 17, 2014

(Apr. 17, 2014  1:12 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just to be sure, I know it says BB-10, but can I use a clear Zero-G stadium? It'd fit in more with my design, considering my BB-10 already has it's stickers applied to it.

I think it's possible but don't it will lightly disrupt the movement of the stadium ? (If you made it in paper...) Anyway, It's ok, this contest is for clear stadiums.

(Apr. 17, 2014  1:20 AM)Tri Wrote: So do you mean draw something on the bottom of the stadium or just tape some random picture and decorate it?

I mean draw something or create by computer your own stadium picture and tape it under the beystadium (draw or design it on a paper)

RE: |BeyBouncer|'s clear stadium floor picture contest !!! - Leone19 - Apr. 17, 2014

(Apr. 17, 2014  12:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2014  1:12 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just to be sure, I know it says BB-10, but can I use a clear Zero-G stadium? It'd fit in more with my design, considering my BB-10 already has it's stickers applied to it.

I think it's possible but don't it will lightly disrupt the movement of the stadium ? (If you made it in paper...) Anyway, It's ok, this contest is for clear stadiums.

It wouldn't matter since I'd just be putting it on for the contest.

RE: |BeyBouncer|'s clear stadium floor picture contest !!! - MissingNo. - Apr. 17, 2014

It's alright, I added BBG-04 to the contest. But I don't want see the final result (under stadium), I just want see your creation.

(Apr. 17, 2014  12:49 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2014  12:43 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2014  12:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I think it's possible but don't it will lightly disrupt the movement of the stadium ? (If you made it in paper...) Anyway, It's ok, this contest is for clear stadiums.

It's alright, I added BBG-04 to the contest. But I don't want see the final result (under stadium), I just want see your creation.

The OP says otherwise, though. You might want to change it. Tongue_out

EDIT: Never mind. Reading the OP, I assumed you had to tape it.

RE: |BeyBouncer|'s clear stadium floor picture contest !!! - MissingNo. - Apr. 18, 2014

OP edited

RE: CLOSE THIS !! - MissingNo. - May. 01, 2014

Close this thread