CBT: The Bekfast Cup!

Ok, this isn't your average CBT, it is a different one. Those who have seen my other thread about a CBT will know this. The winner of this tournament will get to battle a combo that burst Prime Apocalypse in g2_ s tournament.

Entries
Double i have:
(Dec. 28, 2019  10:51 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Ok, this isn't your average CBT, it is a different one. Those who have seen my other thread about a CBT will know this. The winner of this tournament will get to battle a combo that burst Prime Apocalypse in g2_ s tournament.

Entries
Double i have:
I don't understand the rules.
Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick’
Lord Spriggan Blitz Bearing always opposite.
Lord Spriggan 00cross Destroy’

Same spin when opponent has better LAD than this, opposite spin when opponent has worse LAD than you.

When both beys want to choose one if it’s opposite spin or same spin (lord v lord) then get a coin, assign the combos a side, then flip it. Which ever combo wins this gets to choose if it’s opposite spin or same spin. Do this each round, not each match
Dread bahamut around Xt+ gen

I know, I know, not the most optimized
Judgement Achilles Vanguard Ultimate Reboot' to spice up the competition.
(Dec. 28, 2019  1:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2019  10:51 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Ok, this isn't your average CBT, it is a different one. Those who have seen my other thread about a CBT will know this. The winner of this tournament will get to battle a combo that burst Prime Apocalypse in g2_ s tournament. 

Entries
Double i have:
I don't understand the rules.

so basically, the winner of this tournament will get to battle the combo I used in your tournament to defeat prime Apocalypse

(Dec. 28, 2019  1:32 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Zwei Diabolos 00 Wall Xtreme'

Your in

(Dec. 28, 2019  1:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick’

Your in

(Dec. 28, 2019  2:23 PM)Orbit Wrote: Lord Spriggan 00cross Destroy’

Same spin when opponent has better LAD than this, opposite spin when opponent has worse LAD than you.

When both beys want to choose one if it’s opposite spin or same spin (lord v lord) then get a coin, assign the combos a side, then flip it. Which ever combo wins this gets to choose if it’s opposite spin or same spin. Do this each round, not each match

Change layer sorry g2_ got the Lord

(Dec. 28, 2019  6:59 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Judgement Achilles Vanguard Ultimate Reboot' to spice up the competition.

What weight?
Cho z spriggan instead

Cho z Spriggan around atomic, hard launch and always same spin.
Knockout Ashura 00S Z’ Retsu
Oof, I forgot. Retsu will work.
(Dec. 28, 2019  11:21 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
Oof, I forgot. Retsu will work.

ok
Bump! This sentence is to reach the 10 character mark that is needed to make a post

I’ll be the disgruntled Arthur, and pick Prime Apocalypse 0D Ul’! “This time I won’t just break your bey, I’ll turn it to dust!”

Its time to return the “Prime” back to Prime Apocalyptic
(Jan. 03, 2020  5:35 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I’ll be the disgruntled Arthur, and pick Prime Apocalypse 0D Ul’!  “This time I won’t just break your bey, I’ll turn it to dust!”

ok, your in

(Dec. 28, 2019  9:27 PM)Orbit Wrote: Cho z spriggan instead

Cho z Spriggan around atomic, hard launch and always same spin.

change disc

(Dec. 28, 2019  10:09 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Knockout Ashura 00S Z’ Retsu

Dont have Knockout please change

Everyone, I entering myself, and my combo is Dragoon F St Variable
Bump, I dont want this to flop
Sorry, as just like bekfast blader I don’t want this to flopI just wanna see the results of the tournament.

Cho z Spriggan sting atomic, if not sting, 8’bump wall. Hard launch, same spin.
How many more competitors do you need?
Judgement Diabolos Zenith Quick'/Xtreme'/Ds'
(Jan. 08, 2020  3:22 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: How many more competitors do you need?

sorry for being extremely late, but I need 8 or 16

(Jan. 08, 2020  2:33 AM)Orbit Wrote: Sorry, as just like bekfast blader I don’t want this to flopI just wanna see the results of the tournament.

Cho z Spriggan sting atomic, if not sting, 8’bump wall. Hard launch, same spin.

CZS IS IN BOIIIII

(Jan. 08, 2020  4:31 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Judgement Diabolos Zenith Quick'/Xtreme'/Ds'

Ok, your in with Qc'
Are you going to start with 8 people, or wait for 16?
Regalia genisis sting jolt’
imperial diabolos 1' dagger quick'/xtreme'/xtreme
imperial base fully awakened
(Feb. 08, 2020  12:57 AM)WhyFreeGoneinGT Wrote: imperial diabolos 1' dagger quick'/xtreme'/xtreme
imperial base fully awakened

ok, but your gonna have to put it in here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-CBT-Thread . I'll add you in there for the tournament

(Feb. 07, 2020  3:36 AM)Nik P. Wrote: Regalia genisis sting jolt’

dude im putting all my tourneys in 1 thread