Mar

CANCELLED- Let’s Use Deck!

Irvine, California
Portola Springs Community Park
900 Tomato Springs
  Meet Near The Gazebo In Front of The Playground To the Right of the Baseball Field/Bleachers
12:30 PM on 03/24/2024
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

16 Participant Cap 
Please Read:
  • Review The RuleBook if You Are Unfamiliar With Anything Here:
  • We will use Burst Standard Format for this Tournament
  • Have 3 Legal Hasbro/TakaraTomy Beyblades with No Repeating Parts
First Stage Will Be Using Deck Format
Final Stage Will Be Using 3v3 Format 

First Stage/Final Stage Points:
  • First Stage Matches are played to 7 points for this Tournament
  • Final Stage Matches are played to 5 points for this Tournament
Ranked Clauses- Win Conditions 
In First Stage and Final Stage, you score point(s) when:
  • The opposing Beyblade stops spinning (1 Point)
  • The opposing Beyblade exits the BeyStadium (2 Points)
  • The opposing Beyblade bursts (2 Points)
Ranked Clauses- Banned Parts
Banlist Variation: Bearing Drift, Metal Bearing Drift Ban
  • The following Drivers may not be used in this tournament: Bearing Drift, Metal Bearing Drift
Banlist Variation: Drift, Metal Drift Ban
  • The following Drivers may not be used in this tournament: Drift, Metal Drift
You can Buy Beyblades From: To Know:
-Ask Any Questions In This Thread
-Tournaments Last From 2-4 Hours
-Press “Leave Tournament” If You Cannot Attend The Tournament
-Try To Arrive On Time 

-Contact Me Through Private Messages on the WBO if anything goes wrong
-Contact Me Through Discord (tegh123) if anything goes wrong

Challonge Links: 

Most Importantly Always Smile, Be Yourself and Have Fun With Beyblade

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
(Mar. 08, 2024  5:56 AM)Danbeys8242 Wrote: Anyone got launchers
I will bring some extra launchers along
Can we use the hybrid driver. If we could can they be on during the battle or does it have to be off
(Mar. 19, 2024  7:30 AM)Super Ganon Oni Wrote: Can we use the hybrid driver. If we could can they be on during the battle or does it have to be off

Yes, any Burst Era driver that isn't listed in the banned section is allowed. Also, the Hybrid/Ignition' Drivers are allowed to be either ON or OFF depending on your choosing.
Hey Everyone, I recently cracked my Standard Stadium so we will need to borrow extras if anyone brings them. If not, I will bring along the DB stadium just in case and we will use that stadium for the tournament to be ranked. If anyone can bring a B-33 standard stadium that would be very helpful.
(Mar. 21, 2024  2:40 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hey Everyone, I recently cracked my Standard Stadium so we will need to borrow extras if anyone brings them. If not, I will bring along the DB stadium just in case and we will use that stadium for the tournament to be ranked. If anyone can bring a B-33 standard stadium that would be very helpful.
Can a hasbro pro series stadium work?
(Mar. 21, 2024  3:36 AM)DemonKing793 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2024  2:40 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hey Everyone, I recently cracked my Standard Stadium so we will need to borrow extras if anyone brings them. If not, I will bring along the DB stadium just in case and we will use that stadium for the tournament to be ranked. If anyone can bring a B-33 standard stadium that would be very helpful.
Can a hasbro pro series stadium work?

Yeah that would work if you can bring it. It’s still legal for the event and works similarly enough to the standard stadium
I have a standard stadium
There is a 50% chance it rains that day, what happens if it rains?
(Mar. 22, 2024  3:30 PM)Plinkplink Wrote: I have a standard stadium
Great, if you can bring it that would be helpful, if not that’s alright though.

(Mar. 22, 2024  9:06 PM)Metalblader89 Wrote: There is a 50% chance it rains that day, what happens if it rains?
If it does rain the event will likely still continue since we are under shelter, but if I do cancel then I will let you know beforehand
I might need 10 more minutes due to the fact because it's raining in the traffic is really heavy

I'm going to be late due to traffic what's the latest time can I get there before you start the tournament
Hi Everyone, I am really sorry about this but I put the event on the wrong date. It’s going to be held tomorrow on Sunday. For everyone that came I am really sorry, I put it as March 23rd instead of 24th.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Hello, since the tournament was supposed to be held yesterday but wasn’t I’m going to cancel this event. Some people are not going to be able to come and with few people signed up it’s probably better this way, sorry about the messed up dates. Hope to see you at the next one,
This matches for event have now been processed.