[CANADA AND WORLDWIDE] TEAM ULTIMATE BLAZING DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: do you like my team?

my team is awsome!!!!!!
46.15%
my team is pretty good!!!!
15.38%
my team is good!!!!
7.69%
my team is not bad!!!!
15.38%
my team is not good!!!!
0%
my team is bad!!!!!
7.69%
my team is horrible!!!!!!!!
7.69%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
(Aug. 30, 2014  12:06 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  10:03 PM)loyd87 Wrote: well, we are three but I could take a substitute if someone couldn't go at the tournament. but I think it was better for you to find a brand new team. you will stand more tournament like this. but I know you can't attend all tournament if your driver can't. if you want we can discuss that in PM.
Hum, no offense, but I prefer not be in a team than only be a back-up member. It's more fun being a full time member. Grin

(Aug. 29, 2014  10:37 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: If you want to find out if i'm an advanced blader, then check out my beypoints and my rank, and you'll see that i amSmile

I know dude, like I said it's not to be rude. Choosing a team is not an easy choice, because I can't change after that. :\
Of course you canGrin once you join a team, you have the choice to join a team, quit the team, and join another teamTongue_out

|GENSOUL|: Hey, It looks like your good enoughTongue_out [align=left] Congratulations!!!! You are now part of TEAM BLAZING DRAGONS!!!!!!!!Joyful_3

Ok everybody, Our OP is updated into a more awsome new version of TEAM ULTIMATE BLAZING DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for letting me join! I assure I will try my best to join tournaments! Smile By the way, I'm not very active on the WBO since I have studies. My parents are sleeping so I'm using the computer right now... Smile edit: I can be online on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I will try sneaking so I can be online... Smile
1. How good are you : Advanced
2. Your favorite beyblade(s)? all beys
3. How long have you been playing beyblade? since like 2004
4. what's your favorite thing about beyblade? everything
5. Why do you want to join this team? because your team sound's friendly
6.What country do live in the world? India
Sorry, i couldn't get back to you today, because yesterday i was at canada's wonderland OHH YAHH!!!!!!!!!!!! And today, i was very busy, and i couldn't get back to you, i was online today, but i had to get off, so sorry about thatTongue_out_wink
Ok, i think you qualified, but first your gonna have to say what's your favorite bey(s) you can't say all, it has to be one, and what's your favorite thing about beyblade, you can't say all, you have to say one, sorry, i'm not trying to be a painConfused
But don't worry, once you complete that, you will for sure qualifyWink
ULTIMATE BLAZE; he is already on SupremeDragon's team...
yes I'm already on SupremeDragon's team that's why I can't join your team sorry BLAZE
Hey BLAZE, since we're the ULTIMATE BLAZING DRAGONS, why not have our avi as a dragon based bey in the series? It's your choice, I'm thinking of it as an idea... Smile Like me and you...
I am trying to make to make a banner, but i'm gonna get some help from other membersSmile
Form and alliance with team Soaring BeyDragons?

Ill make your banner if you want (Itll take me awhile tho)
Ok sure thanks classikWink can it say TEAM ULTIMATE BLAZING DRAGONS and with a cool looking dragon moving, while bursting out fire as it is moving please, and possibly can the letters be moving with bold letters and fire between them bursting up and down please! thanks alot classik!!!!!!!!
And sure, why not, let's become team alliancesTongue_out, i'll get the OP setup, as soon as i can, until i edit my microsoft doc.Smile
I hope it's going to get finished...
1. How good are you (Novice)
2. Your favorite beyblade(s)? Aquario 105F
3. How long have you been playing beyblade? since like 2010
4. what's your favorite thing about beyblade? colors
5. Why do you want to join this team? because your team is pretty good
6. What country do live in the world? USA
Hello are you there BLAZE? If you are well, what do you think of her? edit: By the way, weren't you on Team V-Force?
hey guys

I talked to your team captain because he is a good friend of mine and we both decided to form a new team for B.O.D!!!!

the forum is on the teams forum which is called: Team Ultimate soaring dragons. and let me or ULTIMATE BLAZE know if anyone can make it if anyone can make B.O.D

i am also happy to announce that all team members on this team are automatically quallified for this team
Cool i hope there will be the same for grand battle tournament 3 (anime north 2015)
Yeah, this is pretty cool bladerkid! but like in the http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...Tournament
I am possibleSmile
I wish I can go to the B.O.D but, I have studies...
Hey everyone! Sorry about how i wasn't here that often, i am going to try to contribute to the thread as much as possibleSmile
I am going to have a hockey practice today! so when i get back i'll be back in business with the teamWink
Thanks a lot classi, this is ju, ju, ju, ju, just fanticular spectacular kick butt amazing banner i can tell yaTongue_out
get out man, there's no way someone can make such a beautiful banner like that!Grin
Thanks a lot Man!!!!!Joyful_3

(Sep. 07, 2014  10:18 AM)Sexy Girl Wrote: 1. How good are you (Novice)
2. Your favorite beyblade(s)? Aquario 105F
3. How long have you been playing beyblade? since like 2010
4. what's your favorite thing about beyblade? colors
5. Why do you want to join this team? because your team is pretty good
6. What country do live in the world? USA
Hey, sorry about me not replying to yaConfused i've just been busy, that's allXD
And are you on a team, becuase i heard some mebers that replied to this thread say you were, i just want to make you are or not an a teamSmile
So sorry about thatTongue_out
Hey everyone been a while EH! well were back! and anime north this year is team limited format, so we are looking for member's that can represent this team very well!

So we'll be doing a test to see how good you are to represent us at Team BeyBattle Revolution @ Anime North 2015!

We'll be posting the test soon, so get ready bladers! get ready to dominate this test and make it to our team to represent us!

Good luckWink
Skill great
Favorite bey samurai pegasus
Years of beyblading is 4
Favorite thing about beyblade is battling
Reason for joining is I love teams
Living area is Norwalk Ct
1. How good are you (Novice, Advanced Etc.)
Trained; not terrible, but not Kei.
2. Your favorite beyblade(s)?
Virgo ED145 MF
3. How long have you been playing beyblade?
4 years
4. what's your favorite thing about beyblade?
I loved them when I was 9, and I just grew to admire the fact they weren't things likes tanks or people that attack, but tops. Beyblade is love, Beyblade is life.
5. Why do you want to join this team?
For AN 15
6. What country do live in the world?
Canada
I don't believe Ultimate Blaze actually has a Saturday pass for Anime North, though.