[CANADA AND WORLDWIDE] TEAM ULTIMATE BLAZING DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: do you like my team?

my team is awsome!!!!!!
46.15%
my team is pretty good!!!!
15.38%
my team is good!!!!
7.69%
my team is not bad!!!!
15.38%
my team is not good!!!!
0%
my team is bad!!!!!
7.69%
my team is horrible!!!!!!!!
7.69%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
yeah i know but i think it's stupid, because don't you think that people have something else to say, that won't fit i their other posts, it's so annoying, and that's why i have to say i'm sorry for double posting, so hopefully i don't get into trouble, so what do you expect me to do?
(Feb. 13, 2014  3:35 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: yeah i know but i think it's stupid, because don't you think that people have something else to say, that won't fit i their other posts, it's so annoying, and that's why i have to say i'm sorry for double posting, so hopefully i don't get into trouble, so what do you expect me to do?
The point was that, the sentence you just posted wasn't needed, it wasn't something really important. It was just bumping your thread.
ok alright, sorry for all of this double posting guysTongue_out
Not sure if I want be in this team, but is that team make tournaments in Quebec ? I'm |BeyBouncer| I've got 15 and I am Quebec blader, I play beyblade for 2 years and I can say that I'm a advanced blader. My favourite beyblade is Storm Capricorn M145Q, (YES, I'VE GOT BB-10 !)
Wait, you want to be part of the team, if you do, you have to fill in the aplication to see if you make it to my team, chances are, you will, it's just a test, thats all,Tongue_out
|BeyBouncer|
1. Advanced blader,
2. Storm Capricorn M145Q, Duo Gil M145SF
3. Blader since december 2012,
4. Try to perfect M145 to find it a competitive use, (until now, I created a combo that win at 50%)
5. Make friends and take a part of a tournament near of my location,
6. Québec, Canada,
would you like to be part of both versions of the team or on the canada team or the worldwide team?
1:Advanced
2:flame libra mad cancer And hell kerbecs
3:since like 2012
4:beyblade is fun and About meeting new Friend's & Rival's
5:Because i love beybladeing with others and your team sound's great
6:Virginia/north America

PS i may not be able to be in every battle Unhappy
Great, it's nice to have you on the teamTongue_out
So when should we meet up in a turnament.. I participate in the montreal turnaments and i will probobly go to anime north 2015
Do you plan on attending BOD? if you do, you can be apart of my team if you'd likeSmile
Oh man, that's too bad but i totally understand, your from montreal, it would be too far to travelSmile
But if i have good grades i should be able to go to anime north 2015
thunderaquario you surprise me :o lol I've thinked that you will do a team with !beybouncer! and your freidn Flix at the last tournament Gasp. anyway good to see you appart of a team good luck!
Sorry but I'm a lonely blader. I'd like if I could make a team with Kai-V and Kai-U Eee
Nah, they probably don't want of me in their team. Don't want to sound rude, but if someday I get appart of a team, I prefer with really advanced bladers.
(Aug. 27, 2014  12:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Sorry but I'm a lonely blader. I'd like if I could make a team with Kai-V and Kai-U Eee
Nah, they probably don't want of me in their team. Don't want to sound rude, but if someday I get appart of a team, I prefer with really advanced bladers.

did you think Kai-V and Kai-U are only advanced bladers in the corner?
(Aug. 28, 2014  5:44 PM)loyd87 Wrote: did you think Kai-V and Kai-U are only advanced bladers in the corner?

I was talking about bladers from Quebec. You and Krustyburger05 are both two great advanced bladers, but if I'm not wrong your team is already full no ?
Wait, what do you mean by advanced bladers?Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 28, 2014  6:18 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2014  5:44 PM)loyd87 Wrote: did you think Kai-V and Kai-U are only advanced bladers in the corner?

I was talking about bladers from Quebec. You and Krustyburger05 are both two great advanced bladers, but if I'm not wrong your team is already full no ?

well, we are three but I could take a substitute if someone couldn't go at the tournament. but I think it was better for you to find a brand new team. you will stand more tournament like this. but I know you can't attend all tournament if your driver can't. if you want we can discuss that in PM.
So beybouncer, would you like to join? if you do you need to apply first, then we'll see if you made it to our teamSmile
And just to let you know, i am an advanced blader, i'm trying not to be rude, but at the same time, man, you just don't say things like thatTongue_out_wink
If you want to find out if i'm an advanced blader, then check out my beypoints and my rank, and you'll see that i amSmile
Hello there BLAZE, I would like to join your team... I'm a Intermediate blader . It may not look like I am but in my school I am the best blader Grin . We have tournaments and many more! My favorite bey is Meteo Ldrago. (Because of its looks xD) But mostly, I love Blitz Unicorno UW145RF. I've been playing beyblade for 8 months. I just can't explain to you properly but, when I bought my first ever beyblade. There was a thrill that came in through me, I made my own stragety in defeating bladers. I always thought why these tops were forcing me to buy more. But I think that's what I remember back in the day I started beyblading. I wanted to join this team so I can bond with others and since my own parents didn't want to play with me, I thought I was useless without anyone beside me. And, I live in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I can travel to Egypt, Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines. And, I think that's all the information I can give you.
(Aug. 29, 2014  10:03 PM)loyd87 Wrote: well, we are three but I could take a substitute if someone couldn't go at the tournament. but I think it was better for you to find a brand new team. you will stand more tournament like this. but I know you can't attend all tournament if your driver can't. if you want we can discuss that in PM.
Hum, no offense, but I prefer not be in a team than only be a back-up member. It's more fun being a full time member. Grin

(Aug. 29, 2014  10:37 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: If you want to find out if i'm an advanced blader, then check out my beypoints and my rank, and you'll see that i amSmile

I know dude, like I said it's not to be rude. Choosing a team is not an easy choice, because I can't change after that. :\
sure, that's why I said to you to get a brand new team who doesn't have there 3 members already or in the same region as you, so I think you should talk about it with Kai-V and The_Boss(Kai-U) to find a proper team for you.