[CANADA AND WORLDWIDE] TEAM ULTIMATE BLAZING DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: do you like my team?

my team is awsome!!!!!!
46.15%
my team is pretty good!!!!
15.38%
my team is good!!!!
7.69%
my team is not bad!!!!
15.38%
my team is not good!!!!
0%
my team is bad!!!!!
7.69%
my team is horrible!!!!!!!!
7.69%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
[Image: 38149552-465d-4141-b61c-3ec48394acf9_zps9c522236.png]
Hello fellow bladers! Welcome to my beyblade team thread! Feel free to post an application and join JoyfulWink but before we get to that, we must discuss a few things, so look down belowSmile

What you will get out of joining our team?

You will learn more about beyblade, customizations, tricks and plenty more, and I’ll also be posting questions in my thread for you to answer, once we get enough members. And if you get it right, then you'll learn, and if you get it wrong, you'll be still learning, and like I said before, plenty more things we will do as well, and lets try to make our team a good beyblade community for all bladersSmile

We are also a professional beyblade team, that loves beyblades and trys to get better in this hobby, and we never give up!
So if you never give up! And you love beyblade, then this is a great team for youSmile

Is this team a waste of my time?

NO way, haha, this is a team that has the best qualities a team can haveWink
This team will prove to you that we are not a waste of time, I can promise you that!

Are we going to lie to you about what this team is like?

No, we are not going to lie to you about anythingWink You can count on thatWink hahaJoyful_3

Here is a list of our rules:

1. No bullying

2. No swearing

3. No extremely rude language

4. Have good manners

5. Don’t be annoying

How do i apply?

The application is down belowSmile

Application

1. How good are you (Novice, Advanced Etc.)
2. Your favorite beyblade(s)?
3. How long have you been playing beyblade?
4. what's your favorite thing about beyblade?
5. Why do you want to join this team?
6. What country do live in the world?

If you lie on the application you will be rejected, not trying to be rudeTongue_out_wink

Members of our team

ULTIMATE BLAZE (captain)
Theunderaqaurio
|GENSOUL|

That’s it for now folks! Make sure to join this AWSOME BEY TEAM!!!! Because especially with the new Team Format, you’re gonna have to for sure join a team, so why not join this one hahaGrin
You need to add a prefix to show where the team is located and what do u mean by "spasing"?
I think he means spazzing, but I don't know.
(Feb. 03, 2014  10:18 PM)Tri Wrote: I think he means spazzing, but I don't know.
Probably. Smile Also bladery, you're already on this team. I guess you left it, right? Smile
sorry, any yay, i mean't spazzing, so i'll fixe it right now!!!!!!!!!! and dragon king what is a prefix?
(Feb. 03, 2014  10:21 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: what is a prefix?
[Worldwide] Team Ultimate Dragons, [London, UK] Team Ultimate Dragons, [Canada, Toronto] Team Ultimate Dragons ect.
Aren't you on this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Texas-an...ng-Phoenix team also?
i quited both those teams now! sorry to the teamsCrying
Alright guys i updated it guys, and remember the question i asked all of you! and would anyone else like to join?
sorry for double posting, or in fact triple posting, but guys it is now updated and guys, is there any one that would like to join? because if no one is, this was kind of a wast of my time and effort making this thread, and guys in it just me, or does people don't like me so they don't post anything about joining, or is this to do with popularity on the wbo becuase this is how i feel, and if some noe attaches a moderator notice to this post i posted, then there isn't any point, because, this is how i feel?Angry
Teams just do not serve any real purpose. People are so busy with their life that they just want to commit once to going to a tournament once in a while, but everything else is too much.

If you multiple-post again, you will definitely be warned.
yeah i know but it would be nice if someone wanted to join, that's all
(Feb. 05, 2014  2:21 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: yeah i know but it would be nice if someone wanted to join, that's all
Don't rush it Bladery. Eventually, someone will join. Also, PM me if you'd like a banner for this thread. Smile
Also, the OP looks kinda messy and squashed up. You can PM and I can organize it better if you want Smile
(Feb. 05, 2014  3:10 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Also, the OP looks kinda messy and squashed up. You can PM and I can organize it better if you want Smile
I realized that too. The banner messes up the text. It's too big.
(Feb. 05, 2014  12:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Teams just do not serve any real purpose. People are so busy with their life that they just want to commit once to going to a tournament once in a while, but everything else is too much.

I must somewhat disagree with you there. When a team (Team GT) is organized and has committed players then it serves a purpose. And if a team can get sponsored, that also helps.
hey guys i just would like to let all of you that the SOCHI OLYMPIC GAMES HAS FINALLY STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! so this is why i changed my team name to TEAM OLYMPIAN CANADIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK what was that? You do know what you did is SPAM and you could get a warning...
You know what I mean. You edited your post. It said "hi" before, don't lie.
i didn't know exactly what you mean't, but anyways the reason why i did that was because i was having a problem posting what i had to say, so i figured it might be my title is to long, so i made it shorter, and i posted hi, because i didn't want to say what i have to say for a waste of time! because it might ot of worked so that's why i posted hi there, and also i tried typing it as fast as i could so then no one can see i said hi.

Just don't make one word posts, haha. XD Don't want anyone getting in trouble. It's a bad day for everyone when people get warned.

(Feb. 05, 2014  4:42 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2014  12:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Teams just do not serve any real purpose. People are so busy with their life that they just want to commit once to going to a tournament once in a while, but everything else is too much.

I must somewhat disagree with you there. When a team (Team GT) is organized and has committed players then it serves a purpose. And if a team can get sponsored, that also helps.

W00t W00t!!

Haha, sponsors...
ok sure, next time i won't do thatTongue_out
sorry for double posting but does anyone want to join?XD
(Feb. 13, 2014  3:18 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: sorry for double posting but does anyone want to join?XD

Dude, you really shouldn't bump a team thread like that. Read Kai-V's post about double posting on the first page...