[Buying]  burn phoenix 100 f ice blue

I need burn phoenix ice blue! I saw it on ebay and now im obsesed. I need a cheepish price so i can buy it. HELP!
If you know it's on ebay just buy it from there... That's the cheapest place you'll find it.
Add [BUYING] to your title.
thank you meagablader2. and i did ad [BUYING] to my title. if any one con find it cheeper please help me.
chances are if you see it once you won't see it again.you probs win that in a competion so i'd buy it there and now to ensure you get it
It's actually Burn Phoenix 90WF, I have one so I know.
(Dec. 01, 2010  11:04 AM)wolborgMS Wrote: chances are if you see it once you won't see it again.you probs win that in a competion so i'd buy it there and now to ensure you get it

uh not really since they're widely available on ebay.....
Well, the burn phoenix ice blue has two versions, one is 90WF which is attached in a DVD set. The other is WHF limited version which is 100F.
^ it's alright, we make mistakes, also it will be hard to find it cheap, as it's very rare, the one you're more likely to find is he 90WF, which is probably better anyway, if you found it online for a price, get it!
It's not rare at all.... It comes with a dvd... It's just expensive cause you can only get it in Japan and the DVD and therefore the blade is becoming harder to find.
no i meant that the 100F one was rare...
thanks for telling me i just got it haha sucker
I don't think the last part was particularly necessary. Uncertain