[Buying]  Takara tomy attack stadium

nah, i believe you...
i did the math, i'm better off getting the BB-32 Hybrid set from Dimsum2u. you're paying so much less... and Rain is not selling any stadiums on ebay currently.... but man, what i'd do to go back in time and buy it. =)
Plamoya has one for 18$ I bought one and it's worth it
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:45 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: nah, i believe you...
i did the math, i'm better off getting the BB-32 Hybrid set from Dimsum2u. you're paying so much less... and Rain is not selling any stadiums on ebay currently.... but man, what i'd do to go back in time and buy it. =)

just saying if can come squished cause he doesnt use a good shipping system for large objects (why it says buy at your own risk)
@ Jynx... yeah i was gonna buy that one but once i saw the shipping, i literally cried.
Vulcan i know... which is y he said that he doesn't sell TT attack stadiums....
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:14 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: @ Jynx... yeah i was gonna buy that one but once i saw the shipping, i literally cried.
Vulcan i know... which is y he said that he doesn't sell TT attack stadiums....

only 5.49 for north america wich isn't that bad
I have a few coming in on my next shipment. I'll be at a tournament in Brooklyn on the 23rd if you want to come and buy it.
How much are u selling them for? Pm me please
So nobody knows any place where I could buy a bb-10 for less than $40 including shipping?(bump)
Cheapest you'll find is from eBay, but that has already been established, no?
those are $40 i think.....i just need the lowest price because im 14 and i dont have much money to spend on beyblades
lol. actually, on ebay, it's $18 then plus $30 something for shipping. so it's around $50 or $60
But its cheaper than buying from Dimsum, no?
If you're going to spend $50-60 for a stadium, you might as well get the Hybrid Wheel set. You can find it for around that price too.
AkirasDaddy sells the attack stadium for $55, that includes the shipping price. Oh, its also EMS. So you'd get it in around 1 week. I ordered one. With the info I get from the tracking service, it is just waiting clearance to be delivered to my house. Its taken 3 days to arrive to Australia.
EDITED: lol, didn't notice! Sorry, thanks for the heads up Zeox, lol.
This is a buying thread not a sales thread. Uncertain
yeah the hybrid wheel set looks pretty awesome....there's one on ebay for $40 which seems suspicious, but the seller has a 100% approval rating so i might get that
Or this new set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-2-Meteo-l-D...1e608ffb0b
Set with Gravity Perseus, Meteo L-Drago,three segment launcher, some cards that go on the TSLauncher, a Beyblade deck holder (holds 3 Bey's), and a Yellow Attack Stadium. But this is the only one I've seen.
yeah... i saw that one.... i did the math. you're MUCH better off buying them all separately... you save $10 or something....
holy carp that set is expensive....I don't have any of the stuff included in it, but I also dont have the money for it...the hybrid wheel battle set here: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fusio...556wt_1139 looks like a great deal...I think I might get it even though I have a storm pegasus and dark wolf sucks just because of the beylaunchers and stadium..