Buying TT for the first time.

Which TT beys should I grab if I want to be competitive? I had a hiatus from Burst God awhile ago and now I have no idea what is out now. Some feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!
(May. 20, 2019  1:09 AM)Sevvin Wrote: Which TT beys should I grab if I want to be competitive? I had a hiatus from Burst God awhile ago and now I have no idea what is out now. Some feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

Archer Hercules, Revive Phoenix, and Dead Phoenix
Hell Salamander, Revive Phoenix, Dead Phoenix, Cho-Z Achilles, anything with Xtend combined with the Xtend+ chip from B-123.
Where do I purchase from? (forgot to mention that Uncertain)
Use the Purchase Consultation thread for that, don't make a new thread for every question you have. This whole thing should've been there.
(May. 20, 2019  1:33 AM)Sevvin Wrote: Where do I purchase from? (forgot to mention that Uncertain)

Check ever-wish.com. That’s where I’ve been buying from, as recommended by quite a few on these boards.
(May. 20, 2019  1:38 AM)Sevvin Wrote: Ah, sorry. Thanks though.

WHAT EVER YOU DO BEWARE OF AMAZON! SO MANY FAKES!
I found a trick to getting authentic TT on Amazon.. When you see extremely low prices, click on "Other Sellers"(in the same listing), and you'll find legitimate sellers that provide authentic Beys. I found one particular seller that I communicate with directly now and that way I don't have to worry about receiving fakes. Has yet to happen to me using the above methodology.