[Buying]  Red Vice Leopard

Looking to buy a red vice leopard.  Any ideas where i can find for a good price?  anyone have one to sell?
I have one, how much are you willing to pay?
(Aug. 23, 2018  10:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have one, how much are you willing to pay?

I'm typing for my 9 year old son... he will not be the best negotiator.  What are you asking?

i saw you want hasbro beyblade burst tops my son will give you genesis valtreyik as a trade
(Aug. 23, 2018  10:32 PM)Narp1717 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  10:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have one, how much are you willing to pay?

I'm typing for my 9 year old son... he will not be the best negotiator.  What are you asking?

i saw you want hasbro beyblade burst tops my son will give you genesis valtreyik as a trade

What are you talking about? No thanks. One I have and Genesis Valtryek V3 already and two it is not competitive. I either want money or a Super Z TT beyblade if you want Vise Leopard
(Aug. 23, 2018  11:56 PM)Narp1717 Wrote: how much are you looking for?

I am not even sure I am allowed to do this. How about $20? I will post it on Ebay, send you the link, and you can buy it. That is what I would do, however, I really prefer trading. How about this? Your Revive Phoenix for my Vise Leopard?
(Aug. 24, 2018  12:05 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  11:56 PM)Narp1717 Wrote: how much are you looking for?

I am not even sure I am allowed to do this. How about $20? I will post it on Ebay, send you the link, and you can buy it. That is what I would do, however, I really prefer trading. How about this? Your Revive Phoenix for my Vise Leopard?

You joking,rp is so nice while vl is according to some the worst cho z bey
(Aug. 26, 2018  1:27 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  12:05 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am not even sure I am allowed to do this. How about $20? I will post it on Ebay, send you the link, and you can buy it. That is what I would do, however, I really prefer trading. How about this? Your Revive Phoenix for my Vise Leopard?

You joking,rp is so nice while vl is according to some the worst cho z bey
vise leopard has not been decided whether it is good or not yet
(Aug. 26, 2018  2:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  1:27 PM)Battleburst Wrote: You joking,rp is so nice while vl is according to some the worst cho z bey
Don’t take my word take magic horse’s .he knows a lot,and I agree to him
(Aug. 26, 2018  2:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  1:27 PM)Battleburst Wrote: You joking,rp is so nice while vl is according to some the worst cho z bey

But , the confirmed part is that Revive Phoenix OUTCLASSES Vice Leopard !!!! ( in every Aspect )
(Aug. 26, 2018  4:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  2:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: vise leopard has not been decided whether it is good or not yet

But , the confirmed part is that Revive Phoenix OUTCLASSES Vice Leopard !!!! ( in every Aspect )

True, but vL could be used in balance combos. It has decent stamina, its shape is just aggresive enough for attack, and because it is outclassed for defense by rP, it can be used as defense. While not as consistent as other Super Z beyblade, the consistancy it does have make it a welcome addition to any blader's collection
I can sell one for 30$. Mint in box.

(Aug. 26, 2018  6:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  4:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: But , the confirmed part is that Revive Phoenix OUTCLASSES Vice Leopard !!!! ( in every Aspect )

True, but vL could be used in balance combos. It has decent stamina, its shape is just aggresive enough for attack, and because it is outclassed for defense by rP, it can be used as defense. While not as consistent as other Super Z beyblade, the consistancy it does have make it a welcome addition to any blader's collection

You could argue that that is the case, but Vise Leopard is destroyed by Revive Phoenix, no contest. It could be that stock Revive is better than stock Vise, but realistically, Vise Leopard has no real contact points to do good in attack. The extendable teeth don't increase attack power, and the layer is curved/rounded.
This is discussing a trade of a Random Booster item. I think if there were concerns about competitive worth comparisons, Narp1717 wouldn't be looking for it to begin with.

A red Vise Leopard's price isn't too far off Revive Phoenix, maybe a $5 difference at the best deal? (And that's with rP having its own launcher.) Depends on who you ask with the prices, since Random Booster prices seem to vary when confirmed.
Lets not decide for other ppl okay. ;0

I know you guys are trying to be informative , but lets give people some space
(Aug. 29, 2018  5:49 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Lets not decide for other ppl okay. ;0

I'm not trying to say what the person who wants the VL layer should do. I'm simply saying that VL is a bad layer to BuilderRob, who wants the much better Revive Phoenix in exchange for it.
Or this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...3835086410

(Aug. 29, 2018  5:49 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Lets not decide for other ppl okay. ;0

Yeah, they have to decide for their own selves. Probably would be better to manage this over PM.

(Aug. 29, 2018  5:59 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I'm not trying to say what the person who wants the VL layer should do. I'm simply saying that VL is a bad layer to BuilderRob, who wants the much better Revive Phoenix  in exchange for it.

It seems like they're talking the stock beys to me, not the layers. But they should maybe sort out those details before they decide, haha.