[Buying]  Plastic beys and parts

Hey looking for plastics and parts.Only lookin for mint of good condition plastics.
Parts
CWD Eternal Survivor [***]
Metal Weight Grip Core [***]

Beys
Flash Leopard
Dragoon V
Voltaic Ape
Dranzer V2
Driger V2
For the Dragoon V2 stickers, you may actually get those in the Sticker Sheets thread...
here..
JR_Tiger's Dragoon V2 scan

actually..i have a Trygle blade base and a magnetic weight disk...(i have a full MINT Trygle )
offer me if interested and if can make me willing to part with it..
Gabriel G's tip is the Metal Semi-Flat CEW by the way (it's a good CEW, also released on Dranzer GT, and maybe a couple other hasbro releases), Trygle's weight disk is Eight wide, and to be honest the AR is the only part of it worth owning. As in, even the base clips are horrible.
But, I won't recommend the purchase of a Gabriel G only for the CEW. Smile
It is more easily available in-
OK, lets end the suspense-
(Jan. 09, 2012  3:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: But, I won't recommend the purchase of a Gabriel G only for the CEW. Smile
It is more easily available in-
OK, lets end the suspense-

UH-UH! No no no!

Dragoon G doesn't have a CEW, just an engine gear with attached tip. CEW's are detachable!
Really?! Mine is detachable... Confused
Not to mention that I own both- Gabriel G and Dragoon G... Both have detachable CEWs of the same type.
EDIT- And, I am 10,000% sure that my Dragoon G is a legitimate Hasbro recolor release. Smile
Certainly odd, maybe it was a hasbro thing with the recolour, because I know for a fact that the Sonokong and Takara ones on Ebay come with normal EG's, with the tip permanently attached, and I am quite sure there was no different in the main hasbro release Confused
Update no longer need stickers, Looking for CEW,Magnet WD, Trygle Base, 10 Wide, Dranzer V, Dranzer V2, Driger V, Flash Leopard
i have a magnet wd.
(Jan. 11, 2012  4:53 AM)omgitzkidstatic Wrote: Update no longer need stickers, Looking for CEW,Magnet WD, Trygle Base, 10 Wide, Dranzer V, Dranzer V2, Driger V, Flash Leopard

Are you looking for a specific polarity MagneWD?
(Jan. 15, 2012  4:37 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2012  4:53 AM)omgitzkidstatic Wrote: Update no longer need stickers, Looking for CEW,Magnet WD, Trygle Base, 10 Wide, Dranzer V, Dranzer V2, Driger V, Flash Leopard

Are you looking for a specific polarity MagneWD?

There's only one magne WD. unlike sg's they're flippable so polarity can be chosen. Somehow I doubt TT used monopoles... Seems a bit much for a toy, no?

Though he would probably only buy ones with the plastic edges intact, seeing as without them it's illegal :c
Ahh, right right. My mistake.

Finding one with that plastic chaff still on it, though... I am still 90% sure that stuff was designed to fly off the second you launched it.
I have a Magnacore WD. Plastic still intact. What's your offer? Feel free to PM me.
me and dio hv dranzers and dragoon,
as well as voltic ape for sale

pm me if interested