[Buying]  Looking for recommendations on a good string launcher for hasbro beys.

[TLDR]
As stated in the title, I'm looking for some recommendations on a good string launcher that will work for Hasbro beys.
And would be willing to purchase one if I can find a reasonable deal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty new to the burst generation of beys, and I only have a small collection of about 10 for the time being. I collected and played in a number of events back in the original generation days, and I still have a ton of that stuff. Now that I'm a little older, my fiances 8 year old son has shown a lot of interest in playing on a more competitive level. 

If there's one thing that hasn't changed in all these years, it's the quality of the pack-in launchers. So, even if no one has a few extra to sell, a hint on where to look for a decent quality string launcher would go a long way. 

I do currently have and use the Sword launcher that was packed in with Xcalius X3. However, I always seem to have trouble with beys falling off the launcher as I lower them into the stadium. I think it just has to do with me inadvertently pulling on the launcher or ripcord slightly as I move it. Also, string launchers just seem way more convenient instead of reloading the ripcord every time. 

Lastly, I'm new to the forums. So, hello everyone! Thanks in advance!
(Feb. 10, 2020  6:13 PM)Crashmk1 Wrote: [TLDR]
As stated in the title, I'm looking for some recommendations on a good string launcher that will work for Hasbro beys.
And would be willing to purchase one if I can find a reasonable deal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty new to the burst generation of beys, and I only have a small collection of about 10 for the time being. I collected and played in a number of events back in the original generation days, and I still have a ton of that stuff. Now that I'm a little older, my fiances 8 year old son has shown a lot of interest in playing on a more competitive level. 

If there's one thing that hasn't changed in all these years, it's the quality of the pack-in launchers. So, even if no one has a few extra to sell, a hint on where to look for a decent quality string launcher would go a long way. 

I do currently have and use the Sword launcher that was packed in with Xcalius X3. However, I always seem to have trouble with beys falling off the launcher as I lower them into the stadium. I think it just has to do with me inadvertently pulling on the launcher or ripcord slightly as I move it. Also, string launchers just seem way more convenient instead of reloading the ripcord every time. 

Lastly, I'm new to the forums. So, hello everyone! Thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome to the WBO! Here's a link to a really good string launcher. https://four-gaming.com/collections/taka...er-lr-blue
I checked out that website, and after shipping was all said and done, the launchers came out to about $20. Ironically, I ended up spending a bit more to better fit my budget. On Amazon, I found a TT Master Diabolos, with the L/R spin string launcher for $26. I watched a handful of reviews before making the purchase, as this was my first ever TT product purchase. Seemed like a solid deal to me.
I recommend buying launchers and beyblades off Ever-Wish,(not to be confused with wish) and four-gaming as #Fafnir said. Ever-wish has low prices, but high shipping, and I tend to order sets like the GT Customize set, and random boosters off there.
Master diabolos is actually very competitive, with the combo of Master Bahamut.Around.Bearing, and the launcher is very strong, so not a bad choice.
(Feb. 11, 2020  9:08 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: I recommend buying launchers and beyblades off Ever-Wish,(not to be confused with wish) and four-gaming as #Fafnir said. Ever-wish has low prices, but high shipping, and I tend to order sets like the GT Customize set, and random boosters off there.
Master diabolos is actually very competitive, with the combo of Master Bahamut.Around.Bearing, and the launcher is very strong, so not a bad choice.

Prices on Everwish are identical to anywhere else if you count shipping. Other places just add shipping into the main cost, so it’s only worth buying Beys on everwish if you buy more than one product.
(Feb. 11, 2020  9:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  9:08 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: I recommend buying launchers and beyblades off Ever-Wish,(not to be confused with wish) and four-gaming as #Fafnir said. Ever-wish has low prices, but high shipping, and I tend to order sets like the GT Customize set, and random boosters off there.

Prices on Everwish are identical to anywhere else if you count shipping. Other places just add shipping into the main cost, so it’s only worth buying Beys on everwish if you buy more than one product.
Ah, my bad. I use everwish because I tend to get scammed.
(Feb. 11, 2020  9:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Yeah, I typically prefer to shop with smaller retailers, if at all possible. Especially with a niche market like this. I mostly used Amazon this time around for the free 1-day shipping on this particular item. I definitely appreciate everyones recommendations.

I'm glad to hear that Master Diabolos is somewhat competitive. Being that it's my first TT bey, I was happy to find it at a good price with a launcher that I needed anyway.
Everwish makes sense when buying random boosters, even after shipping.  It especially makes sense when group ordering with friends and you need multiples of the same item (like launchers) as you can take advantage of wholesale pricing.

ie If you buy a bunch of Random Boosters from different volumes at around $8.60 using wholesale price, let's say 8 of them and the shipping is $20; your total per Random Booster is ~$11.  That price is much better than the average price range of random boosters on eBay in the $15-18 range and with much faster shipping.

This is a shopping cart that I made showing the price breakdown which after shipping, results in $10.70 per Random Booster

[Image: REDnRLo.jpg]
I haven't really gotten to the point of buying random boosters yet. I've really just started trying to learn all of the AKA names for the parts. When I see things like "tV3/tA4.0B.X", I am so lost. I understand that they are referencing different parts, I'm completely in the dark as to what those parts are, lol. I barely know anything about TT, but I've had a really great first experience which I'd like to share.

I just wanted to update and say that I got my Master Diabolos this morning, and I couldn't be happier with it. The string launcher works great for all of my beys, and Master Diabolos gives me a great benchmark bey to test my other builds against. Given that it has a multitude of options (R/L spin, Attack/Defense driver, reversible layer).

Overall, at this point, I highly recommend it. Excellent value if you buy around the $26 mark. If you need to buy a string launcher, this is well worth the extra $6-10 that you'll pay for the bey itself.

**Edit: Shout out to Amazon prime's free shipping. Claimed to be 1-day shipping, was about 16 hours from time of order, to my door.
Congrats, hope that launcher serves you well; it’s the best current one imo
Thanks for this thread! Have the same problem and used your recommendation—got the bey and launcher on amazon. It’s out of stock, but they said it will be available 2/28.
(Feb. 23, 2020  6:12 AM)Connorkh Wrote: Thanks for this thread! Have the same problem and used your recommendation—got the bey and launcher on amazon. It’s out of stock, but they said it will be available 2/28.

Glad to hear it helped out! I'm still loving mine. Both the launcher and MD are both performing just as expected. =)