[Buying]  Looking for TT Achilles layers

As the title states I’m looking for Achilles layers, but I have an odd request. I want to buy using an Amazon gift card (all I can pay with at the moment). My top priorities in order is Union, Cho-z, Infinite, and z. I have like 14 dollars so yeah. A disk and driver would be nice, but I’m mainly looking for the layers.
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: TT or hasbro?
I have hasbro z
and turbo

Sorry man, I was looking for TT.
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: OK, sorry to bother you

I’m actually glad because you bumped it for me.
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: OK, sorry to bother you

I’m actually glad because you bumped it for me.

Is piplup angry or something?
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m actually glad because you bumped it for me.

Is piplup angry or something?

Nope, he’s decided to rule hell for some time
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Is piplup angry or something?

Isnt that cute, now he can fight harry, it will be hard since there is amane who also wants to rule hell
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As the title states I’m looking for Achilles layers, but I have an odd request. I want to buy using an Amazon gift card (all I can pay with at the moment). My top priorities in order is Union, Cho-z, Infinite, and z. I have like 14 dollars so yeah. A disk and driver would be nice, but I’m mainly looking for the layers.

I thought you already own Infinite Achilles AND Union Achilles? Also, I don't think anyone is going to be selling these layers to you for a 14 dollar credit card, Piplup person.
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:18 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As the title states I’m looking for Achilles layers, but I have an odd request. I want to buy using an Amazon gift card (all I can pay with at the moment). My top priorities in order is Union, Cho-z, Infinite, and z. I have like 14 dollars so yeah. A disk and driver would be nice, but I’m mainly looking for the layers.

I thought you already own Infinite Achilles AND Union Achilles? Also, I don't think anyone is going to be selling these layers to you for a 14 dollar credit card, Piplup person.

I do, but I promised someone else that I would give them Union, and I just want another Infinite Achilles (it looks beautiful).
Consarn it, I clicked hoping I could pitch my chip trade to the OP, and then I see it's the same penguin who just told me they couldn't do it!
I have a Achilles which layer you want my old one I got it at the launch or the one I got with my xtend plus
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: I have a Achilles which layer you want my old one I got it at the launch or the one I got with my xtend plus

Union Achilles. Will you take it for an Amazon gift card?
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: I have a Achilles which layer you want my old one I got it at the launch or the one I got with my xtend plus

Union Achilles. Will you take it for an Amazon gift card?
I Have a z Achilles that came with xtend plus set.
It was a bundle one z Achilles and the xtend plus set thing
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:50 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Union Achilles. Will you take it for an Amazon gift card?
I Have a z Achilles that came with xtend plus set.

If I don’t get a offer for Union and Cho-z in three weeks I’ll take your offer
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:52 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:50 AM)kai edits Wrote: I Have a z Achilles that came with xtend plus set.

If I don’t get a offer for Union and Cho-z in three weeks I’ll take your offer

Ok so you want xtend plus also?
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:55 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:52 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If I don’t get a offer for Union and Cho-z in three weeks I’ll take your offer

Ok so you want xtend plus also?

I’ll be fine without it, but thanks for the offer
Would anyone be so gracious and exchange me a cho-z Achilles or Union Achilles for an Amazon gift card?
The only Achilles I have is Turbo Achilles.
I have a black Infinite Achilles, Union Achilles, and Cho-Z Achilles. Are you interested in the Sword and Shield too?
I got hasbro Union Achilles
I got TT Infinite Achilles (Black one), and Infinite Achilles (Sword one)
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Is piplup angry or something?

Hey did piplup decided to stop ruling hell or he just got a break
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nope, he’s decided to rule hell for some time

Hey did piplup decided to stop ruling hell or he just got a break

He finally took over. This is a new piplup
Looking for Achilles. I got 24 dollar gift card now in my budget.

I got all my Achilles now Smile