[Buying]  I need a few Beyblades

I'm looking for a few Beyblades for a tournament coming up in Simcoe County in Canada.My greatest rival is going to be there,and I need to beat him in a Bey battle.Here are the Beys that I am looking for:

Big Bang Pegasus F:D (if possible the BBP DX set)
Blitz Unicorno 100RSF
LDG S130MB (L-Drago Guardian)
Wing Pegasus (IDK the bottom pieces of Wing Pegasus please tell me)
LDD F:S (L-Drago Destroy only the regular version please)
Fang Leone 130W2D
Beat Lynx TH170WD
Death Quetzalcoatl (IDK the bottom pieces of Death Quetzalcoatl please tell me)

That's it if there are any offers I need the following things to happen:

I must ask my Dad first and see if my Mom agrees.
I can only take offers if they are agreed to be $10 or lower plus shipping.
I will not take offers of Beyblades that are NOT on this list unless they have better performance than any that are on my list.
If I see people complaining about the prices I will report that post.
I can only use eBay to purchase these items unless they come out in my country.
If they appear in stores where I live,I will let everyone know.
Reason I can't buy them in stores right now:Hasbro has not started making MFB 4D beys yet.(Which is REALLY unfair to people who can't access TT or Sonokong beys)

That's it!
Jay could hook you up with all the bey you want
This belongs in the Buying sub-forum. I will move it.
Go to walmart or target and get yourself Flame Byxis and Twisted Tempo to make yourself a cheap winner!!!

Make a Twisted Byxis 230WD my little boy uses it and very well.

Go to Hasbro.com and your parents can receive a $5 off coupon towards Beyblades

Your purchase should be around $10 and some change w/ Coupon!!!

hope that helps a little.
I am unable to find Twisted Tempo at walmart but I can find Flame Byxis.I would prefer Basalt Horogium rather than Twisted Tempo.Thanks DaWRETCHED-one.I could get Tempo on amazon.com it has cheaper prices.I found a Big Bang Pegasus F:D for only $14.60 with free shipping.My parents said maybe.If I get it before I get an offer,I will take Big Bang Pegasus off my list.
I can't buy it.It says that I have to sell it.I have the parts to make a bey similar to Blitz Unicorno 100RSF.
K thanks Klaus I just need to ask my parents pretty good deal.I'll pm you if they say its fine.