[Buying]  I Would Trade 1 Diablo Wheel For A Wyvang And Would Buy One For

I would like a wyvang and would pay £5 and I'd like a metal face?
(Mar. 06, 2016  7:35 PM)SoSteve Wrote: I would like a wyvang and would pay £5 and I'd like a metal face?

You can only bump every 48 hours, I would suggest just updating the OP.

Also, I don't think you will be finding a Wyvang for that price or trade.
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:03 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  7:35 PM)SoSteve Wrote: I would like a wyvang and would pay £5 and I'd like a metal face?

Ok but I only wanted it's fusion wheel for synchrome!
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:16 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:03 PM)Hato Wrote:

I don't see how that matters... Hato was saying that you can't possibly get a Wyvang wheel for that price, and he's correct.
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:39 PM)Myth Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:16 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:03 PM)Hato Wrote: You can only bump every 48 hours, I would suggest just updating the OP.

I don't see how that matters... Hato was saying that you can't possibly get a Wyvang wheel for that price, and he's correct.

he means only Wyvang Chrome Wheel/Fusion Wheel is much more then 5gbp [excluding shipping]

i think right price for Wyvang is 8]gbp [excluding shipping] also Diablo for 1 Wyvang seems ok
(Mar. 06, 2016  10:42 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:16 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Ok but I only wanted it's fusion wheel for synchrome!

he means only Wyvang Chrome Wheel/Fusion Wheel is much more then 5gbp [excluding shipping]

i think right price for Wyvang is 8]gbp [excluding shipping] also Diablo for 1 Wyvang seems ok

I meant a Diablo and 5 gbp ain't enough I was about to give up lol!
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:16 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Ok but I only wanted it's fusion wheel for synchrome!

Trading a Diablo wheel for a wyvang wheel is not a fair trade at all. Wyvang can only be obtained in an expensive set and Diablo is in normal starter form.
(Mar. 06, 2016  10:56 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:39 PM)Myth Wrote: I don't see how that matters... Hato was saying that you can't possibly get a Wyvang wheel for that price, and he's correct.

Trading a Diablo wheel for a wyvang wheel is not a fair trade at all. Wyvang can only be obtained in an expensive set and Diablo is in normal starter form.
Actually I offered the whole Diablo £5 but now up to £8 so in my opinion that is fair have I not changed your mind?
And that just for the chrome wheel or fusion wheel of wyvang!
(Mar. 06, 2016  10:58 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  10:56 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  10:42 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: he means only Wyvang Chrome Wheel/Fusion Wheel is much more then 5gbp [excluding shipping]

Actually I offered the whole Diablo £5 but now up to £8 so in my opinion that is fair have I not changed your mind?

Um I was only really correcting his view that Diablo for Wyvang is a fair trade. Yes that makes it better but tbh you'll probably have to just buy the set like everyone else.