[Buying]  Erase Devolos in the Mail, Trade Called Off

If you've visited this thread before, you probably know that I was trying desperately to get a dinky little Hasbro left-spin Devolos for actual months. However, at long last, I was able to get one on Ebay for its regular, non-gouged price! As follows, I'm pulling the Lord Spryzen (also Hasbro, of course) that I was offering as bounty to whomever could send me an Erase Devolos. Regardless, I extend my genuine gratitude to everyone who tried to help me on my questionably profitable wild goose chase. Anyways, case closed.

I should be updating my old selling thread with some new parts pretty soon though, so keep an eye out for that if you actually care! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...Project-EX
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:20 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Hello, my dudes. For an irksome amount of time, I have been trying to get my hands on Hasbro's Erase Devolos layer, and I would really rather not buy one for a gouged price on Ebay, due in part to the presence of an Astro that I don't even want. Therefore, since I managed to get my hands on a Lord Spryzen for fairly cheap, and it seems that it was one of the Hasbro Beyblades that seem to have become critically endangered after the 2020 Christmas rush, I'd like to propose a trade. I'm offering the whole layer of my Lord Spryzen to anyone who will give me their Erase Devolos layer in return. In fact, if you'd like the whole Lord Spryzen, chip, base, disc, and driver, I'll gladly give it to you if you'll give me a whole Erase Devolos in exchange! If you're interested in the trade, please let me know so I can finally put a stop to this wild goose chase!

[Image: IMAG1319.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1320.jpg]

Also, I have a selling thread where I'm selling off a bunch of spare Tomy parts, so here's the link if you want to check it out! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...Project-EX

hmmmmmmmmm will you take venom devolos?
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:44 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmm will you take venom devolos?

Sorry, but it's specifically Erase Devolos that I'm after
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:47 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:44 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmm will you take venom devolos?

Sorry, but it's specifically Erase Devolos that I'm after

ok
*In the corner vibrating*
[Image: Trade.gif]
O o f- I saw an Erase Develos at my Target-
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:44 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  5:20 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Hello, my dudes. For an irksome amount of time, I have been trying to get my hands on Hasbro's Erase Devolos layer, and I would really rather not buy one for a gouged price on Ebay, due in part to the presence of an Astro that I don't even want. Therefore, since I managed to get my hands on a Lord Spryzen for fairly cheap, and it seems that it was one of the Hasbro Beyblades that seem to have become critically endangered after the 2020 Christmas rush, I'd like to propose a trade. I'm offering the whole layer of my Lord Spryzen to anyone who will give me their Erase Devolos layer in return. In fact, if you'd like the whole Lord Spryzen, chip, base, disc, and driver, I'll gladly give it to you if you'll give me a whole Erase Devolos in exchange! If you're interested in the trade, please let me know so I can finally put a stop to this wild goose chase!

[Image: IMAG1319.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1320.jpg]

Also, I have a selling thread where I'm selling off a bunch of spare Tomy parts, so here's the link if you want to check it out! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...Project-EX

hmmmmmmmmm will you take venom devolos?

In all honestey, no one is going to trade a Venom Devovles for Lord Spryzen. It is a good bey, but not Lord Spryzen worthy.

*Whisper*But hey, I'll give u an entire Venom and a second layer of Venom for it*Whisper*

Also, I'm new to this, so quick question: How does this work? It isn't like I can just give you my address to meet at my house or vise versa.
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:19 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:

In all honestey, no one is going to trade a Venom Devovles for Lord Spryzen. It is a good bey, but not Lord Spryzen worthy.

*Whisper*But hey, I'll give u an entire Venom and a second layer of Venom for it*Whisper*

Also, I'm new to this, so quick question: How does this work? It isn't like I can just give you my address to meet at my house or vise versa.

You’re supposed to send each other your parts via shipping them when it comes to trades.
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:19 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: In all honestey, no one is going to trade a Venom Devovles for Lord Spryzen. It is a good bey, but not Lord Spryzen worthy.

First, it's Erase Devolos that I'm trying to get, not Venom. Second, I do trades through the mail

(Jan. 21, 2021  4:55 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: O o f- I saw an Erase Develos at my Target-

They're just like, not in stores where I am anymore. There's Venom Devolos all over the place, but Erase got like, eradicated, due to all the people scrambling for last-minute Christmas presents last month

Heck, I haven't even seen a Glide Roktavor since the 23rd
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:19 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:

sooo an entire beyblade for two of the same layers? naawwww
Well uh, at least it got traffic today?
I'm not even gonna' mask it, this is a bump
Bueller? ...Bueller? ...Bueller?
Eaugh want Devolos (L)
(Feb. 02, 2021  6:51 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Eaugh want Devolos (L)
I'm gonna try to see if my local target or walmart have it so that you can finally have it lol...
Somebody help me please
I'll tell ya' what's Erased; my chances of finding one of the stinkin' things in a store!

Fr though, I haven't seen one in a store in forever, and all the listings on eBay and Amazon are like $20 now
Would you take a erase layer recolored for erase bahumat?
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:03 PM)haydenwills Wrote: Would you take a erase layer recolored for erase bahumat?
Sorry, but it's specifically Hasbro's Erase Devolos that I'm after. Primarily for the left-spin Devolos chip
I still haven't given up! Until either I can find one in a store, or somebody accepts my barter, I'm going to keep bumping this thread on an erratic, occasional basis!
It is done.
(Mar. 06, 2021  8:29 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: It is done.

you were able to trade finnaly?
Good for you my dude
hope you enjoy your left spin devolos chip