[Buying]  Hasbro Custom Clash Pack

Does anyone have a Hasbro Custom Clash Pack they would be willing to sell, on a sight such as ebay (even if the beys are used)?  it’s a hasbro 3 pack that i’ve been searching for a while for. although, it’s kinda rare now a days :’)
It's hella rare. I have never seen it in stores.
(Apr. 25, 2020  10:55 PM)bladekid Wrote: It's hella rare. I have never seen it in stores.

it’s indeed hella rare, i can’t find it anywhere for sale online🙃 (the one place i found it was on amazon, but’s i think it’s been out of stock for years...)
(Apr. 25, 2020  11:19 PM)Flashh Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  10:55 PM)bladekid Wrote: It's hella rare. I have never seen it in stores.

it’s indeed hella rare, i can’t find it anywhere for sale online🙃 (the one place i found it was on amazon, but’s i think it’s been out of stock for years...)
The only reason I have one is because it was a prize at shogatsu 2019 and I won it.
(Apr. 26, 2020  12:48 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  11:19 PM)Flashh Wrote: it’s indeed hella rare, i can’t find it anywhere for sale online🙃 (the one place i found it was on amazon, but’s i think it’s been out of stock for years...)
The only reason I have one is because it was a prize at shogatsu 2019 and I won it.

ah, i see. it’s up to you, but the next time we meet a tournament, would you be willing to trade for the custom clash pack beys?
(Apr. 26, 2020  12:56 AM)Flashh Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  12:48 AM)bladekid Wrote: The only reason I have one is because it was a prize at shogatsu 2019 and I won it.

ah, i see. it’s up to you, but the next time we meet a tournament, would you be willing to trade for the custom clash pack beys?
You want it strictly for collecting right?
(Apr. 26, 2020  2:43 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  12:56 AM)Flashh Wrote: ah, i see. it’s up to you, but the next time we meet a tournament, would you be willing to trade for the custom clash pack beys?
You want it strictly for collecting right?

yeah, pretty much, lol. like i said, it’s a set that i’ve been trying to get my hands on for a while now (for collecting purposes.)
let me know the next time we’re at a tournament together if ya wanna maybe negotiate a trade. Smile
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:19 AM)Flashh Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  2:43 AM)bladekid Wrote: You want it strictly for collecting right?

yeah, pretty much, lol. like i said, it’s a set that i’ve been trying to get my hands on for a while now (for collecting purposes.)
let me know the next time we’re at a tournament together if ya wanna maybe negotiate a trade. Smile
Honestly idk if if I will sorry. It's just one of those things idk if I can give up.
(Apr. 26, 2020  6:18 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:19 AM)Flashh Wrote: yeah, pretty much, lol. like i said, it’s a set that i’ve been trying to get my hands on for a while now (for collecting purposes.)
Honestly idk if if I will sorry. It's just one of those things idk if I can give up.

that’s honestly fine, my guy.