[Buying]  Buying burst stickers!!

I'll buy any sticker sheets you have! For any layer! I hate how my stickers are getting so messed up, but I don't want my Beys to spin naked.
If anyone has some unused stickers, I'll buy them.

I'm guessing sending them to Japan is no big deal, cost-wise
This has been up for two months, really? No one has stickers to sell? My stickers are getting worse and worse! My beys look so raggedy that I'm scared social services will question my parenting... My babies need new clothes! Please! Someone!
Well maybe listing the stickers you are looking for may help brah
Everything! But especially Odin. But really everything!
Have you tried applying a thin protective layer of clear nail polish over the areas with stickers? My Valkyrie, which has a clear coat, hasn't yet lost any stickers, while my cousins' unprotected Valkyrie Layers are showing serious wear and tear to their Layers' central wing designs' stickers.
(Dec. 20, 2015  7:18 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Have you tried applying a thin protective layer of clear nail polish over the areas with stickers? My Valkyrie, which has a clear coat, hasn't yet lost any stickers, while my cousins' unprotected Valkyrie Layers are showing serious wear and tear to their Layers' central wing designs' stickers.

yeah, it is legal.
Hey Leo Burst How much are you selling the new Cho-Z Valkerie Hajime Sancho version for?
I might have the Slash Valkyrie and Bushin Ashura ones