[Buying]  [Buying] Buying Some Stuff (L/Rs NEEDED!)

thanks ultra blader how much and 5 min mold does it have balance problems also PS so of the stuff like libra is just for my friends to sell them just a connection
Does anyone have any info on Libra and Virgo forget their price i will pay higher
Bunp+ updated
what do you take maybe 5$ i believe not yet though i need a takara bey launcher first
I can sell you a used TT beylauncher if you'd like. Pm me with an offer.
more hoping for a LR
BUMP
(Apr. 12, 2011  9:13 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: is there any shops that have Meteo l drago reshuffle without PAYPAL

Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com have the reshuffle sets, both Perseus and L Drago, and I get Beyblades of Amazon because I don't have a PayPal either lol.
BB-22 set contains Virgo + Libra + Leone. (The virgo in this set is red colored, which is the where the most 5-minute mold is found. The Libra in this set is purple mold 1, which is a really awesome mold for Libra imo)

However, BB-22 is quite rare nowadays. It's probably priced at around 50-120 usd on auctions. (I bought the last set off plamoya for USD100 +, which is too expensive). Anyway, you get the idea.

25 usd for libra mold 1 is quite a decent price, and 5-minute virgo would be 30-40 usd. Your best bet is to buy them used maybe here on wbo or go look around in YJA. I personally wouldn't risk buying NIP/NIB Virgo since I'd have no clue of the minute mold.
Thanks any thing on sol blaze
I found a Meteo l Drago for $22 on amozon
thanks but i need the set which i have found from DimSum2u
BUMP i will never stop till i get Sol Blaze RED
Well, you can only bump every 48 hours. So...you might be stopped by getting a ban.
(May. 11, 2011  2:56 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, you can only bump every 48 hours. So...you might be stopped by getting a ban.
Thanks for the Warning i didn't know
Bump
NOT A BUMP thank you everyone due to this i have alot of list for DimSum2u for friends and me clear and i now thanks to earth oheonnix have bought a BB-10 Attack stadium for 29$ USD and 55$ for Screw Capricorn and MEteo L Drago URS
i hvae bought a meteo L drago Reshuffle set and when it comes i don't like blue/purple so i am willing ot trade a l drago II recolor purple for the basic red and white L drago II for those who like colors i don't know how to ship yet and stuff so im going to the bey day in MD for people there i will trade you no profit but those who like colors
Now looking for Plastics TOO preferably 4-layer
Bump deos anyone know where plastics are!???? i need some all i have is a bitless broken roller defense
I'm selling a lot of plastics. Have a bey lot on eBay, which has 19 beys and a lot of accessories.

I'm also selling NIB plastics. Just check out my store.
thanks checking now
Look on eBay and stop being lazy and carelessly bumping. Also you can get a Virgo from the hong kong set and libra from bb-96. You're never gonna find a five minute virgo though. They're insanely rare. I doubt anyone on here even has one. I've got lots of plastics for sale if you them and i'm also from the UK btw.
(May. 24, 2011  9:03 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Look on eBay and stop being lazy and carelessly bumping. Also you can get a Virgo from the hong kong set and libra from bb-96. You're never gonna find a five minute virgo though. They're insanely rare. I doubt anyone on here even has one. I've got lots of plastics for sale if you them and i'm also from the UK btw.

thanks for the plastic info i have been looking on eby and can not find a ok price for anything if i do shipping is 15$ or higherr and libra's not even on the list anymore plus im trying to save miney by gettting lots of stuff i need in sets and BB-96 only has libra some competitive parts but i believe the burn is mold 3?