[Buying]  Beylogger Plus

Hey, I'm interested in buying the Beylogger Plus. My budget is around $50. I would prefer eBay or Amazon, but other private sellers are fine too. Thanks!

EDIT: No longer interested, sorry.
Erm, they're on everwish, last I checked.
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:11 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Erm, they're on everwish, last I checked.

Not in stock...
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:23 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:11 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Erm, they're on everwish, last I checked.

Not in stock...

Oh, what about a V.W.A starter?
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:29 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:23 PM)YishYash Wrote: Not in stock...

Oh, what about a V.W.A starter?

Nope, neither is Spriggan. By the way, I edited the post.
portal 0 sells the B-01 with the beylogger and the first valkyrie for 53 dollars but it is not the plus.
Bump! Still looking for it.
I mean with the new season, we might possibly get a new beylogger

But the price may go down of the beylogge Ellis once season 5 rolls around
(Feb. 14, 2020  3:31 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I have the normal beylogger, if you are looking for that

How much?
In Japan it's decreasing Normal Beylogger is 10$ and Beylogger+ is  20$ here.
Because in new season (which will start from 2020 April), I think we can't use beylogger because no place to put on launcher.
(Mar. 02, 2020  1:36 AM)YishYash Wrote: Bump! Still looking...
This is only if you want the NORMAL beylogger. Hi, I found the starter for Valkyrie (single layer) that has the beylogger on the website I order beyblades from. It’s $47 and free shipping around the world.

Here’s the link:https://theportal0.com/products/takara-t...1d34&_ss=r
(Mar. 02, 2020  1:43 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2020  1:36 AM)YishYash Wrote: Bump! Still looking...
This is only if you want the NORMAL beylogger. Hi, I found the starter for Valkyrie (single layer) that has the beylogger on the website I order beyblades from. It’s $47 and free shipping around the world.

Here’s the link:https://theportal0.com/products/takara-t...1d34&_ss=r

A bit pricey, but I'll think about it.