[Buying]  Best attack disc?

Best attack driver is probably Ignition’ its pretty cool
Ummm... prob best left spin CHASSIS is 3A
and right spin (CHASSIS AGAIN) is 2A
(Apr. 01, 2021  11:24 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Ummm... prob best left spin CHASSIS is 3A
and right spin (CHASSIS AGAIN) is 2A

Yea thanks alot. But i was talking about disc not a chassis thanks anyway. 👍
I have a hybrid driver but the motor is broken and the light still go on.
judgement maybe?
(Apr. 01, 2021  11:18 PM)eggblader Wrote: judgement maybe?

thats a layer base not disc (the discs are the metals)

00 glaive
Blitz
sting
Wheel
boost
7 under
zenith
drake
3A-D (hasbruh's 3a)
probably the following, yes these are in order from best to worst
blitz
sting
zenith

that's pretty much it. I mean attack doesn't really come from discs, the only thing discs are good for is weight distribution and stamina. or downward and upward force.
Attack disc, buy something with weight.
(Apr. 02, 2021  1:56 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  11:18 PM)eggblader Wrote: judgement maybe?

thats a layer base not disc (the discs are the metals)

00 glaive
Blitz
sting
Wheel
boost
7 under
zenith
drake
3A-D (hasbruh's 3a)

oh. (rignht forge disks.)
(Apr. 02, 2021  1:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Attack disc, buy something with weight.

Alright, so blitz is pretty heavy?

(Apr. 02, 2021  1:57 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: probably the following, yes these are in order from best to worst
blitz
sting
zenith

that's pretty much it. I mean attack doesn't really come from discs, the only thing discs are good for is weight distribution and stamina. or downward and upward force.

So your saying blitz the best and 7 the worst? Or 7 the best and blitz the worst (probably the first one) thanks.
(Apr. 09, 2021  10:18 AM)santhoshskandha Wrote: Hyperion, Winning Valtreyk
I agree. Winning Valtreyk is a good disc.
(Apr. 09, 2021  11:31 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  10:18 AM)santhoshskandha Wrote: Hyperion, Winning Valtreyk
I agree. Winning Valtreyk is a good disc.
You're wrong. It's the best disc.
(Apr. 09, 2021  11:34 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  11:31 AM)g2_ Wrote: I agree. Winning Valtreyk is a good disc.
You're wrong. It's the best disc.
Because you're Batman.
(Apr. 09, 2021  8:23 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: So your saying blitz the best and 7 the worst? Or 7 the best and blitz the worst (probably the first one) thanks.

That's not what they meant. More like Blitz is the best and better than Sting, which is better than Zenith and so on. 7 is good, but the ones above are better than it.
(Apr. 09, 2021  8:23 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  1:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Attack disc, buy something with weight.

Alright, so blitz is pretty heavy?

(Apr. 02, 2021  1:57 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: probably the following, yes these are in order from best to worst
blitz
sting
zenith

So your saying blitz the best and 7 the worst? Or 7 the best and blitz the worst (probably the first one) thanks.
Blitz is best 7 is worst
Ha you should see me blade i am awsome but tornoments are not my thing
Thanks y’all.
Tbh, just buy a disk with lots of weight (such as Wheel) or if you really had to, use Blitz, Sting or Zenith (all of these are heavy enough to be viable and offer some good attack power). You could also just use something like 00 Cross/Glaive/Proof for the OWD and then prioritise your tip to move aggressively with the increased weight (such as Ev' or Ex').
I'd say blitz
(Apr. 09, 2021  10:45 PM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: Tbh, just buy a disk with lots of weight (such as Wheel) or if you really had to, use Blitz, Sting or Zenith (all of these are heavy enough to be viable and offer some good attack power).  You could also just use something like 00 Cross/Glaive/Proof for the OWD and then prioritise your tip to move aggressively with the increased weight (such as Ev' or Ex').

Zenith is generally highly Outclassed now tho.
And most attack combos should not have LAD frames as you need to max out the weight. Bump, Meteor, Star and others will be preferred. Star is especially mentionable as it provides LAD and Weight.
00 may not work as well as 0 for attack