[Buying]  Bakuten Shoot Beyblades

hey starlight how much for black dranzer plz convert to can money
hey how much for black dranzer
This is a buying thread, he's not selling any of this stuff...
I can sell you a mint Dragoon GT Smile I have only used it 1 once for a 20 second battle in a BB-10 stadium Smile the engine gear works great also and its Takara and i also include the Launcher it came with with the dragoon red winder. I also got Dragoon HMS its kind of beat up but it still can be used and it is in used condition Smile. and since you want any MFB for display i got an unopened hasbro Hades Kerbecs, Spiral Capicorn and Ray Striker. if you want them. and i also PM'D you Smile
(Aug. 02, 2012  2:11 PM)bimboyted Wrote: hey starlight how much for black dranzer plz convert to can money
hey how much for black dranzer

Hey this is the BUYING thread which means this is for a user that wants to buy these beys, if you want to buy beys please check in the Selling & Trading thread. There's many users on WBO that are selling beys to other users here including me. Smile
(Aug. 02, 2012  3:55 PM)Cosmic Wrote: I can sell you a mint Dragoon GT Smile...

I've PM'd you back, also please provide proof with a snap picture of the beys you mention to me along with your WBO username next to the beys please; once you do that please PM me along with the link to the photo. If you do that then I'll buy. Smile
BUMP. Need to sell my beyblade package that is in my eBay check link in the 1st post please, also in order to order a BB-32 Hyrid Wheel Match Set from eBay either for that or pay the annoying bills for this month.
Bump. Check the 1st post of this thread.

Please check my selling/trading thread for updated prices folks.
I have a used Dark Effigy/Gargoyle MS, PM if your interested!
I haven't updated this in months, well I don't have much but I can make trades i have a Black Driger G for sell or trade in my selling thread.
I want to know if you would be willing to trade for your Gladiator Bahamdia and (or) your Thief Pheonic?. If you will be in the NJ area this August go to the tournament that Pruebame will be hosting and I will trade for it there because my dad doesn't trust bey trading unless it's with the person directly as in the person is with me.
Take a good look at the box and the beyblade.
(Apr. 09, 2013  10:04 PM)Samurai 890 Wrote: Take a good look at the box and the beyblade.

What do you mean by that?
I've got a NIB Gaia Dragoon V for a good price. PM me.
(Apr. 09, 2013  10:08 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2013  10:04 PM)Samurai 890 Wrote: Take a good look at the box and the beyblade.

What do you mean by that?

What he means is the Thief Phoenic E230GCF I've bought is a fake, the box is real however the bey is fake.

Ultra I'll send you a PM later once I receive some good payment later this month.
Oh that stinks What about gladiator bahamdia?
(Apr. 10, 2013  11:12 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Oh that stinks What about gladiator bahamdia?

The Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF I've bought is real & authentic, but I'm not selling or trading mine, however you may purchase one from dimsum2u here in WBO for a good price from him.
thank you I understand. That is like the diablo nemesis of the Zero G world. It i nearly unbeatable
I have a bunch of zero g beyblades, check out my selling thread.