[Buying]  (BUYING) OLD PLASIC BEYS!

bump
Gaia Dragoon V, but it ends soon.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-TAKAR...598wt_1185
(Oct. 15, 2011  11:41 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Gaia Dragoon V, but it ends soon.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-TAKAR...598wt_1185

thanks but sorry i don't really want a booster i want one with the launcher bt if i win the Gaia Dragoon G that i am biding on then i will probably bid on this
(Oct. 16, 2011  4:27 AM)shbshb906 Wrote: I have a total Mint one... Pm me

what do u have a mint version of
Bump
I have a Dragoon GT and a Dranzer GT that I'm willing to part with, I don't have their launchers though. You interested?
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:46 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: I have a Dragoon GT and a Dranzer GT that I'm willing to part with, I don't have their launchers though. You interested?

yh most probably depending on the condition of the blades and the pricing (PM pics of the blades plz).
All the stuff that I'm holding for you is no longer available. I waited for more than a week for you to make a payment.
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:36 PM)YasTheBeyMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:46 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: I have a Dragoon GT and a Dranzer GT that I'm willing to part with, I don't have their launchers though. You interested?

yh most probably depending on the condition of the blades and the pricing (PM pics of the blades plz).
alright let me start the photoshoot, you don't mind if there are some sticker damage right?
Bump
Bump
bump
i can sell to you if you want just PM me?
(a driger g)
replied and updated the list(Added more).

Edit: Bump

Bump
Once again ''Bump''
I have quite a few of what you're looking for in mint condition. Check out my sale thread in my sig or PM me. Thanks!
Most of these are available on ebay atm NIB, Some like the GT's and rarer HMS are quite expensive though.
UltraBlader all the beyblades i see on eBay are always boosters and i am looking for starters
bump
Dusty has a lot of those HMS.
(Nov. 21, 2011  10:02 PM)YasTheBeyMaster Wrote: UltraBlader all the beyblades i see on eBay are always boosters and i am looking for starters

That's a rediculous reason. Especially since most the takara blades were boosters and also if you want some launchers just buy them somewhere else.
UltraBlader can u tell me somewhere i can buy them
I clearly told you Dusty (DustyPotatoes) should have most of these beys.
Check the selling thread, come on.