[Buying]  [BUY/TRADE] Clear MFB/ZG/Burst Components

I am collecting "clear" plastic parts from MFB, Zero-G and Burst. I want to be able to build complete beys with fully clear-plastic parts. For example, MFB clear wheels and Zero-G crystal wheels that are actually "clear" and have no colour. Or tracks and tips, such as the original parts which came with Basalt Horogium. Coloured rubber is not an issue for clear tips. For Burst, I am looking for "clear" drivers, as well as layers with clear "under-layer" plastic. I will compromise but preference will be given to offers which actually include both parts of the layer in "clear" plastic, as in this example from roux:

(Feb. 03, 2017  5:51 PM)roux Wrote: [Image: IMG_2800.jpg]

Located in Australia. Will buy or trade. Trade list to come eventually. I'm aware not all MFB/Burst components are available as "clear" versions but I'm testing the waters here, so let's just see how we go.
I have a galaxy gasher from RB6 with clear MF2 face. Will send you photo at night Smile
(Feb. 08, 2017  10:47 AM)roux Wrote: I have a galaxy gasher from RB6 with clear MF2 face. Will send you photo at night Smile

Thanks roux! Appreciate that. I will also take duplicates, if you have any more. Looking forward to pics.

I will also update the first post to include "clear" Zero-G components, which I also want. Surely there's a few "clear" crystal wheels nobody wants.
(Feb. 08, 2017  9:28 PM)Beylon Wrote: Thanks roux! Appreciate that. I will also take duplicates, if you have any more. Looking forward to pics.

I will also update the first post to include "clear" Zero-G components, which I also want. Surely there's a few "clear" crystal wheels nobody wants.

[Image: IMG_3092.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3093.jpg]

See if you are interested
Yup, that's what I'm after! Let me just reply to a few PMs on this and I'll send you an offer when I'm done.
I may have a handful of clear MFB plastics laying around. I feel I have maybe five or so. If interested I'll look and see what I've got
(Feb. 09, 2017  12:20 AM)roux Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2017  9:28 PM)Beylon Wrote: Thanks roux! Appreciate that. I will also take duplicates, if you have any more. Looking forward to pics.

[Image: IMG_3092.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3093.jpg]

See if you are interested

That looks so cute.