[Buying]  Anybody willing to give away or sell a dimension ' driver from Infinite Achilles?

I need a new dimension dash driver since mine is loose
buy lord Spriggan's set. its cheaper than buying 8 beys from a random booster
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: buy lord Spriggan's set. its cheaper than buying 8 beys from a random booster

I prefer the og colors but I guess you are right. I mean it's just the tip color that is different. I mean it's not like Imma stare at the tip for the next 6 years.
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:56 PM)BananaChana Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: buy lord Spriggan's set. its cheaper than buying 8 beys from a random booster

I prefer the og colors but I guess you are right. I mean it's just the tip color that is different. I mean it's not like Imma stare at the tip for the next 6 years.

yeah. and if the colors really matter that much, grab a thin golden marker and just slightly paint the tip and wait for it to dry .
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:56 PM)BananaChana Wrote: I prefer the og colors but I guess you are right. I mean it's just the tip color that is different. I mean it's not like Imma stare at the tip for the next 6 years.

yeah. and if the colors really matter that much, grab a thin golden marker and just slightly paint the tip and wait for it to dry .

Isn't the tip color like a reddish orange?
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:58 PM)BananaChana Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: yeah. and if the colors really matter that much, grab a thin golden marker and just slightly paint the tip and wait for it to dry .

Isn't the tip color like a reddish orange?

yeah. a reddish orange is gold. just darker. I think. .......
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:58 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:58 PM)BananaChana Wrote: Isn't the tip color like a reddish orange?

yeah. a reddish orange is gold. just darker. I think. .......

OOOH, I'm smart
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:02 PM)BananaChana Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:58 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: yeah. a reddish orange is gold. just darker. I think. .......

OOOH, I'm smart

yep. that is correct.