Buy my Beyblades so I can see a dentist. :(

Yo WBO,

I got my first cavities! Unhappy This sucks. I don't have the money to see a dentist. So please buy some Bey from me! All Takara.

New in wrapper:

Proto Grey Dragoon MS UV - $40
Ice Blue Wolborg MS - $30

New in box:

Advance Eterner - $10
Advance Striker - $10
Phantom Fox MS - $15
Wolborg MS - $12
Metal Driger - $15

MY TEETH ARE FALLING OUT OH GOD
Woah Ice Blue Wolborg Ms is expensive! I wish I could afford it. Unhappy Do you have death gargoyle?
(Jun. 01, 2009  2:43 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Woah Ice Blue Wolborg Ms is expensive! I wish I could afford it. Unhappy Do you have death gargoyle?

Sigh.
Your 20 and getting your first cavities? I have like 4 right now.
(Jun. 01, 2009  3:00 AM)jsc Wrote: Your 20 and getting your first cavities? I have like 4 right now.

Lucky me?
(Jun. 01, 2009  3:03 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: I am interested in Wolborg Ms

So PM me? Speechless
You need to put that in a News post, and the community rules, dude. Then people won't have an excuse.
I won't buy anything, but I'll donate/give you some money from my Beyblade sale topic that I'll make this week if you'd like.
(Jun. 01, 2009  6:46 AM)G Wrote: I won't buy anything, but I'll donate/give you some money from my Beyblade sale topic that I'll make this week if you'd like.

Donations are always welcome LOL
Has wolborg MS been sold? And oh sorry about your teeth
i am interested in both dragoon msuv proto grey and wolborg would you do a double deal on ebay both for $50 please that would be amazing im new to wbo so i dont know how u will reply and tell me but if thts ok cya heres my hotmail so i can reply and my youtube
DrAgOoNmF -youtube
slipknot221@hotmail.co.uk-hotmail

please reply bye
What makes you think that he will sell two for $50? MS UV is $40 and Wolborg is $30. At least give him a realistic offer LOL!

(Jun. 01, 2009  4:35 PM)DrAgOoNmSuV6 Wrote: i am interested in both dragoon msuv proto grey and wolborg would you do a double deal on ebay both for $50 please that would be amazing im new to wbo so i dont know how u will reply and tell me but if thts ok cya heres my hotmail so i can reply and my youtube
DrAgOoNmF -youtube
slipknot221@hotmail.co.uk-hotmail

please reply bye
(Jun. 01, 2009  5:06 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Less beyblading more brushing!

LOL

Guys, if you want one, PM me.
holy carp, stop PMing me if you don't have the money. NO HOLDS
ok then for i just want dragoon ms proto type for the moment cuz im bidding for a wolborg ms on japan suction site so 40$ on ebay would you sell to me if i lose japan i will buy ice blue wolborg ms reply on my hotmail
(Jun. 02, 2009  8:21 PM)DrAgOoNmSuV6 Wrote: ok then for i just want dragoon ms proto type for the moment cuz im bidding for a wolborg ms on japan suction site so 40$ on ebay would you sell to me if i lose japan i will buy ice blue wolborg ms reply on my hotmail

I don't list on eBay. Just Paypal me the funds.
ok then wen i have the money i buy dragoon msuv paypal
(Jun. 06, 2009  11:38 AM)DrAgOoNmSuV6 Wrote: ok then wen i have the money i buy dragoon msuv paypal

Why would you offer to buy it for 40$ on ebay when you dont even have the money?
cuz i just spent my money on a dark leopard grey from ebay and a proto grey dranzer ms happy now
(Jun. 02, 2009  3:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: holy carp, stop PMing me if you don't have the money. NO HOLDS

Are people seriously doing that? Holy carp man..that's...something they should know not to do by now.
Don't ask people to hold beys for you if you do not have the money on hand

Don't ask people to list the items on a different site such as ebay

Don't ask if they will sell you without paypal

And there are probably many others, but these are some of the basic etiquette of buying things of a forum member. But somehow they seem to be ignored.