Buy my Beyblades so I can see a dentist. :(

Some pictures?
i dont ask ppl to list on ebay now i didnt know earlier how paypal worked fully and i do use paypal and im not asking him to hold it bck anymore when iv got the money if its not sold i buy it
(Jun. 07, 2009  3:13 PM)Kronin87 Wrote: Some pictures?

Do you really need to see pics of unused Bey?
(Jun. 08, 2009  7:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you really need to see pics of unused Bey?

Lmao.

DrAgOoNmSuV6, if you want to see what they are like then why don't you just use google or something.

I can't believe people would PM someone for an item when they don't have the money, how silly, it's first come, first served.
i didnt ask for a picture
i only needed him to hold it bck for 2 days but its ok now i dont need his dragoon msuv i didnt know you cant hold bck or dib anymore
when i have 40$ tommorrow then i buy of him if he actually has one
Why would he list it up if he wasn't trying to sell it. He is the owner of this site so there's no way he's lying.
the metal fight manga swears it said carp carp AND U carp
SORRY I MEAN IT SAID carp carp AND carp
I MEANT IT SAID carp carp AND U carp
IT WONT LET ME TYPE SHLT
INSTAED IT PUTS CARP
carp
(Jun. 09, 2009  8:38 PM)DrAgOoNmSuV6 Wrote: the metal fight manga swears it said carp carp AND U carp
IT WONT LET ME TYPE SHLT
INSTAED IT PUTS CARP
carp
I warned you earlier because you SPAMmed, then you do this nonsense and ask me if I have a life or if I sit around beyblading all day long : what don't you understand ?

Now let us all stop derailing Brad's thread so people who are actually interested in buying his beyblades can help him see a dentist.
(Jun. 09, 2009  8:38 PM)DrAgOoNmSuV6 Wrote: the metal fight manga swears it said carp carp AND U carp
IT WONT LET ME TYPE SHLT
INSTAED IT PUTS CARP
carp

lol
There are children on this board
He is the child on this board.
yes but that is really funny i never knew beyblade swore he must be good at beyblade
bye everybody im going and never coming back ...
adios amegos
BEYBLADE CHAMPION
(Jun. 08, 2009  7:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you really need to see pics of unused Bey?

lol
Exactly, where and when you say that bey are unused!?
(Jun. 11, 2009  11:11 AM)Kronin87 Wrote: lol
Exactly, where and when you say that bey are unused!?

Maybe the fact that the OP says they are New in Box.
has anyone ever used those illegal gold wheight disks with big spikes coming out its just to bad there illegal
>.> I could be wrong, but uh are you new here?
(Jun. 11, 2009  8:16 PM)DrAgOoNmF Wrote: has anyone ever used those illegal gold wheight disks with big spikes coming out its just to bad there illegal

This has nothing to do with this topic. Please re-read the rules again.
my friend thinks they can beat hms ??? can anyone tell me the rarest hms
oh ok sorry
yeh im new i just didnt read the book
READ THE CARPIN BOOK THEN.

JEEZ, WE HAVE AN EDIT BUTTON!
(Jun. 11, 2009  3:19 PM)Khel Wrote: Maybe the fact that the OP says they are New in Box.

Oh, i see it now!
"New in wrapper: ..." I did not know the word wrapper! XP

Sorry ^^"
If it's still in the OP then it's still available.
i want to buy both wolborg and ice blue wolborg.How to do it
This is his old sales topic. Brad has a new one here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEY-BRAD...dded-stock

Make SURE to read the OP carefully. Please follow the thread rules there.

Since this seems outdated I will lock this.