Jan

Buster Bash! - Throwdown at D&B

Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
24 bladers registered (40 maximum) View All
catblader109's avatarKesna(Jakai)'s avatarZenkaiboost00's avatarNoyou's avatarMelbix's avatarBladerJonesy's avatarLazites's avatarGalaxyReaper's avatarBeyBladeMike's avatarcrimsonvampire's avatar
Dave and Busters Wauwatosa
2201 N Mayfair Rd
  The tournament will be held in showroom 1
12:00pm on 01/11/2025
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
First Place Prize: Bx-00 Rare Bey Get gold Leon Claw

General Info:

This event will take place at Dave and Busters Wauwatosa in showroom 1. I have 4 confirmed judges, hoping for at least 8, besides myself. This tournament is 3on3 X format, you can find the rules here. You can find the rules for 3on3 in the match types guide. I also want to add, we only get the room until 4PM, so everyone has to be out at that time. To make sure the tournament will end at that time, all participants must stay in the tournament area so they are able to battle when called. If you fail to show up to your match, you will be given a loss for that match.

Ranked Clauses:

Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish:
  • Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an Over Finish.
Metal Needle Bit Ban:
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle.

Tell Your friends!

There is a participant cap of 40 and we would like to have as many bladers within that cap participate. They will have to make a WBO account and join on this thread. There is a plan to split bladers into two groups. If the cap fills out we may be able to raise it upon request.

Equipment Available:

I have 2 stadiums, 2 people confirmed bringing stadiums, with a hopeful total of 6 to be used for the event, there will be foam mats used for each one. 

Bring your own beys and launchers!

We are not responsible for any damaged or lost parts and launchers.

Other stadiums are welcome to be brought for the practice area, please mark that it belongs to you.

A waiver will also have to be signed by all participants so if you get either a beyblade related injury or someone gets any kind of injury, I or Dave and Busters will not be held liable.

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
(Sep. 14, 2024  8:48 PM)jamez23 Wrote: hasbro or tt stadiums needed?

Takara tomy, I will possibly have judges that can bring them though
Very excited but I am curious, why so far in the future?
Will Hasbro or TT beys works beacuse I only got Hasbro beys
(Sep. 18, 2024  4:00 AM)Em0ji567 Wrote: Will Hasbro or TT beys works beacuse I only got Hasbro beys

as long as it is official TT or Hasbro you are fine
(Sep. 19, 2024  3:31 AM)Frisk291 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2024  4:00 AM)Em0ji567 Wrote: Will Hasbro or TT beys works beacuse I only got Hasbro beys

as long as it is official TT or Hasbro you are fine

Sweet thanks I had to ask beacuse i rarely buy TT beys