Burst equivalents in MFB

I've just been wondering about the competitive viability of some parts that were top-tier in MFB but seem to not be so in Burst. For example, CS was a top tier defense tip but Unite seems to be underused in the Burst metagame. Similarly, MF paired extremely well with wheels like Flash, but Iron seems to not be used at all in Burst. Likewise, BGrin had the best stamina of any bottom, but people use Atomic over Bearing. Could someone explain why this is the case?
bearing isnt that tight on most beys AND it has low burst resistance bGrin was made of plastic not POM and it was completely flat bearing has a curve
(Feb. 23, 2018  3:23 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: I've just been wondering about the competitive viability of some parts that were top-tier in MFB but seem to not be so in Burst. For example, CS was a top tier defense tip but Unite seems to be underused in the Burst metagame. Similarly, MF paired extremely well with wheels like Flash, but Iron seems to not be used at all in Burst. Likewise, BGrin had the best stamina of any bottom, but people use Atomic over Bearing. Could someone explain why this is the case?

CS worked for defense because of the high weight of MFB. There is less velocity in Burst, so Unite has even poorer stamina and less defense potential as a result.
(Feb. 23, 2018  4:00 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  3:23 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: I've just been wondering about the competitive viability of some parts that were top-tier in MFB but seem to not be so in Burst. For example, CS was a top tier defense tip but Unite seems to be underused in the Burst metagame. Similarly, MF paired extremely well with wheels like Flash, but Iron seems to not be used at all in Burst. Likewise, B:D had the best stamina of any bottom, but people use Atomic over Bearing. Could someone explain why this is the case?

CS worked for defense because of the high weight of MFB. There is less velocity in Burst, so Unite has even poorer stamina and less defense potential as a result.

Well the Defense Potential is there, it's just that with high stamina Attack Layers like Twin Nemesis in play, Xtreme levels of Stamina is suicide

Furthermore, Iron is a little loose so people use Accel and Zephyr instead for some more Burst resistance
Wouldn't POM be better than plastic for stamina? I bet if B : D had a POM tip, Phantom Orion could spin for 8 minutes +

(Feb. 23, 2018  5:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  4:00 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: CS worked for defense because of the high weight of MFB. There is less velocity in Burst, so Unite has even poorer stamina and less defense potential as a result.

Well the Defense Potential is there, it's just that with high stamina Attack Layers like Twin Nemesis in play, Xtreme levels of Stamina is suicide

Furthermore, Iron is a little loose so people use Accel and Zephyr instead for some more Burst resistance

I remember in MFB, F and HF were totally outclassed but MF was pretty competitive when paired with MF-H Flash.
(Mar. 03, 2018  6:40 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Wouldn't POM be better than plastic for stamina? I bet if B : D had a POM tip, Phantom Orion could spin for 8 minutes +

(Feb. 23, 2018  5:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Well the Defense Potential is there, it's just that with high stamina Attack Layers like Twin Nemesis in play, Xtreme levels of Stamina is suicide

I remember in MFB, F and HF were totally outclassed but MF was pretty competitive when paired with MF-H Flash.

I just said. The spring lock on Iron is a little loose compared to others so people use Accel or Zephyr for more Burst resistance

And about Bearing, you’ve already been told the answer. The spring lock is incredibly loose so the only Beyblade’s that can use it are opposite spin combinations. Bearing combinations Burst very easily in same spin battles.
There are kerbecs in second season of of both series.