Burst challenge (Prime Apocalypse) bekfastblader is the winner!!!!!!!!

Ok, so this is a tournament that your goal is to burst Prime Apocalypse Dagger U'. You say a combo, and your combo has 10 rounds of trying to burst the bey. If it fails, the combo is disqualified and can't be used again. The winner of the tournament will be the one to give me a combo that does burst Apocalypse. You may use every burst part (Goku too) but not Imperial Dragon since I didn't get it yet. Good luck!!!!

The tournment is over, bekfastblader is the winner with the combo Judgement Diabolos Sting Quick.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
 [Image: celebration-paper-banner-color-confetti-...830557.jpg]
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: Ok, so this is a tournament that your goal is to burst Prime Apocalypse Dagger U'. You say a combo, and your combo has 10 rounds of trying to burst the bey. If it fails, the combo is disqualified and can't be used again. The winner of the tournament will be the one to give me a combo that does burst Apocalypse. You may use every burst part (Goku too) but not Imperial Dragon since I didn't get it yet. Good luck!!!!

Judgement Diabolos 00 dagger spiral’
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: Ok, so this is a tournament that your goal is to burst Prime Apocalypse Dagger U'. You say a combo, and your combo has 10 rounds of trying to burst the bey. If it fails, the combo is disqualified and can't be used again. The winner of the tournament will be the one to give me a combo that does burst Apocalypse. You may use every burst part (Goku too) but not Imperial Dragon since I didn't get it yet. Good luck!!!!

Knockout Achilles Sting Xtreme’ Goku.
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:19 AM)Lemonz Wrote:

Judgement Diabolos 00 dagger spiral’

Sorry, you have failed to burst Apocalypse. Combo disqualified.

(Dec. 13, 2019  3:28 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Knockout Achilles Sting Xtreme’ Goku.

Don't have KO.
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:29 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:19 AM)Lemonz Wrote: Judgement Diabolos 00 dagger spiral’

(Dec. 13, 2019  3:28 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Knockout Achilles Sting Xtreme’ Goku.

Don't have KO.

Rip
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:32 AM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:29 AM)g2_ Wrote: Sorry, you have failed to burst Apocalypse. Combo disqualified.

Don't have KO.

Rip

No worries, you can choose a different combo.
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:29 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:19 AM)Lemonz Wrote: Judgement Diabolos 00 dagger spiral’

(Dec. 13, 2019  3:28 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Knockout Achilles Sting Xtreme’ Goku.

Don't have KO.

You probably should have specified that. Zwei Bahamut Sting Xtreme’ Goku.
Lord spriggan blitz xtreme’
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:34 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:29 AM)g2_ Wrote: Sorry, you have failed to burst Apocalypse. Combo disqualified.

Don't have KO.

You probably should have specified that. Zwei Bahamut Sting Xtreme’ Goku.

(Dec. 13, 2019  3:41 AM)Lemonz Wrote: Lord spriggan blitz xtreme’

Union achilles blitz spiral’
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:55 AM)Lemonz Wrote: Union achilles blitz spiral’

What weight?
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:56 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:55 AM)Lemonz Wrote: Union achilles blitz spiral’

What weight?

Goku
Lord Spriggan 00 Xtreme’ same spin, sliding shoot.
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:57 AM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: What weight?

Goku

(Dec. 13, 2019  4:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Lord Spriggan 00 Xtreme’ same spin, sliding shoot.

Tact Diabolos.Around.Valconic'(aweken)
&
Cosmo Valkyrie.Around.Ui'
Judgement Valkyrie Sting Xtreme' Goku sliding shoot
(Dec. 13, 2019  6:39 AM)azrinshah80 Wrote: Tact Diabolos.Around.Valconic'(aweken)
&
Cosmo Valkyrie.Around.Ui'

Only 1 combo at a time. Also I don't have Tact.
(Dec. 13, 2019  11:03 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Judgement Valkyrie Sting Xtreme' Goku sliding shoot

(Dec. 13, 2019  3:58 PM)Cool_saultime Wrote: lord achilles 00 UI'

I'll use regular Ul since Lord is almost unburstable anyway.

(Dec. 13, 2019  3:58 PM)Cool_saultime Wrote: lord achilles 00 UI'

Regalia Genesis Hybrid.

Lord Valkyrie Sting Ultimate Reboot(Ul' if I can but you're using it with pA)
(Dec. 13, 2019  4:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Regalia Genesis Hybrid.

Judgement Diabolos 00Cross Xtend+ (Stamina Mode).
Judgment Ashura Blitz Octa Goku
Judgement Diabolos Mugen-R
you didn't say anything about it needing to be launched and what stadium.