Burst challenge (Prime Apocalypse) bekfastblader is the winner!!!!!!!!

(Dec. 13, 2019  8:46 PM)MWF Wrote: Judgement Diabolos Mugen-R
you didn't say anything about it needing to be launched and what stadium.
I dont have that stadium.
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: Ok, so this is a tournament that your goal is to burst Prime Apocalypse Dagger U'. You say a combo, and your combo has 10 rounds of trying to burst the bey. If it fails, the combo is disqualified and can't be used again. The winner of the tournament will be the one to give me a combo that does burst Apocalypse. You may use every burst part (Goku too) but not Imperial Dragon since I didn't get it yet. Good luck!!!!

Perfect phoenix 1-vortex tower-s
Lord Valkyrie Blitz Ultimate Reboot
(Dec. 14, 2019  12:31 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Imperial Valkyrie 00 Wall Xtreme

Read my first post.

(Dec. 14, 2019  12:25 AM)AshPhoenix Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: Ok, so this is a tournament that your goal is to burst Prime Apocalypse Dagger U'. You say a combo, and your combo has 10 rounds of trying to burst the bey. If it fails, the combo is disqualified and can't be used again. The winner of the tournament will be the one to give me a combo that does burst Apocalypse. You may use every burst part (Goku too) but not Imperial Dragon since I didn't get it yet. Good luck!!!!

Perfect phoenix 1-vortex tower-s

Don't have it.

(Dec. 14, 2019  1:37 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Lord Valkyrie Blitz Ultimate Reboot

Sorry, you have failed to burst Apocalypse. Combo disqualified.
Judgement Spriggan Goku(Diabolos if you don't have it) Blitz Ultimate Reboot
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:16 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Judgement Spriggan Goku(Diabolos if you don't have it) Blitz Ultimate Reboot

You have been banned from suggesting combos.

(Dec. 13, 2019  4:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Judgement Diabolos 00Cross Xtend+ (Stamina Mode).

Dead Hades Sting Xtreme’.
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:29 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Dead Hades Sting Xtreme’.

Judgement Diabolos Blitz Volcanic’ (Flower pattern).
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:46 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Judgement Diabolos Blitz Volcanic’ (Flower pattern).

Wizard Longinus Sting Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) Zan.
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Wizard Longinus Sting Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) Zan.

Really? Are you just spamming combos or truly think this combo has a chance?
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Wizard Longinus Sting Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) Zan.

Really? Are you just spamming combos or truly think this combo has a chance?

I’ll change it up: Wizard Longinus Sting Xtreme’. The rubber might be able to burst it.
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:24 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: Really? Are you just spamming combos or truly think this combo has a chance?

I’ll change it up: Wizard Longinus Sting Xtreme’. The rubber might be able to burst it.

If Judgment can't Wizard won't.
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:25 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:24 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’ll change it up: Wizard Longinus Sting Xtreme’. The rubber might be able to burst it.

If Judgment can't Wizard won't.

Union Diabolos Sting Xtreme’.
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:26 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:25 AM)g2_ Wrote: If Judgment can't Wizard won't.

Union Diabolos Sting Xtreme’.

How about you use a stationary attacker, with Xtreme' they will just miss each other. Wanna go with Atomic?
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:28 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:26 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Union Diabolos Sting Xtreme’.

How about you use a stationary attacker, with Xtreme' they will just miss each other. Wanna go with Atomic?

I’d like to be able to do this without help. Judgement Diabolos Blitz Reboot’. Just do the battle if you have reboot’ please.
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:17 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:16 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Judgement Spriggan Goku(Diabolos if you don't have it) Blitz Ultimate Reboot

You have been banned from suggesting combos.

(Dec. 13, 2019  4:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Judgement Diabolos 00Cross Xtend+ (Stamina Mode).

Why am I banned?
Judgement Diabolos Sting Quick'
Judgement valkyrie Goku Sting operate (attack mode)
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:55 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:17 AM)g2_ Wrote: You have been banned from suggesting combos.

Why am I banned?
Because you have said the same combo twice, all you did was changing the GT chip. If you want, you can use a different combo.

(Dec. 14, 2019  3:50 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:28 AM)g2_ Wrote: How about you use a stationary attacker, with Xtreme' they will just miss each other. Wanna go with Atomic?

I’d like to be able to do this without help. Judgement Diabolos Blitz Reboot’. Just do the battle if you have reboot’ please.
I do have Reboot' I'll do it.
Lord spriggan hybrid (try both spin direction)
(Dec. 14, 2019  9:53 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Judgement valkyrie Goku Sting operate (attack mode)

Crash Ragnarok ratchet octa.