Burst Classic Competitive Combinations List & Public Discussion

BURST CLASSIC COMPETITIVE COMBOS LIST

Attack:
  • Dragoon S/Victory Valkyrie Yell/Gravity/Heavy Zephyr/Xtreme'

Stamina:
  • Acid Anubis/Neptune/Deathscyther/Dragoon F Heavy/Gravity/Spread/Yell Bearing(TT only)/Eternal/Revolve/Orbit

Defense:
  • Kaiser Kerbeus/Gigant Gaia/Kerbeus/Yegdrion Yell/Heavy/Gravity/Spread Orbit/Yard-S/Defense

All suggestions is welcome. Based from public Winning Combinations archive.
Deathscyther for Attack? No.
It's used for Stamina above all else
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:56 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Deathscyther for Attack? No.
It's used for Stamina above all else

Now this edited
A2 for Defence and G2 for Stamina. WHAT IS GOING ON?
Why isn't X2, V2 and L2 in attack, and Dragoon is there.
Why isn't S X' a thing here, and unite isn't in defence drivers?
(Apr. 01, 2019  4:10 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: A2 for Defence and G2 for Stamina. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Like I say, this based on public Winning Combinations archive. Check this here
(Apr. 01, 2019  4:16 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  4:10 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: A2 for Defence and G2 for Stamina. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Like I say, this based on public Winning Combinations archive. Check this here

Now it can be updated. A2 is mainly used for stamina, and G2 for defence.
A2 Bursts easily, while G2 does not.
I was testing Diomedes D2 Gravity Xtreme (Smash Attack combo) against B3 2 Bump Atomic untill.....
#UltimateAttackCombo
(Apr. 11, 2019  12:20 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I was testing Diomedes D2 Gravity Xtreme (Smash Attack combo) against B3 2 Bump Atomic untill.....
#UltimateAttackCombo

Constantly? If not then it was a fluke.
(Apr. 11, 2019  12:20 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I was testing Diomedes D2 Gravity Xtreme (Smash Attack combo) against B3 2 Bump Atomic untill.....
#UltimateAttackCombo

At is banned
In Classic Format, Atomic is Banned, and so is B3, 2, and Bump. That's not the point. The point was they were trying to test their classic legal combo (D2.G.X) against something that has relatively high defense, whether or not it's legal in the format.

KJ actually did some testing recently and discovered that D2 might be better than people originally thought.
(Apr. 11, 2019  2:50 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Which one? Doomscizor or Diomedes?

I'm 84% sure that they are talking about Diomedes.
You might want to add Roktavor combos to attack, ie Roktavor Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle/Yell/Spread Octa/Extreme/Hunter/ Variable/Hunter-S/Needle/Weight/Orbit.
(Apr. 12, 2019  4:19 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: You might want to add Roktavor combos to attack, ie Roktavor Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle/Yell/Spread Octa/Extreme/Hunter/ Variable/Hunter-S/Needle/Weight/Orbit.

This list based from Winning Combos.
If you want to get Roktavor added, win in Tournaments with Roktavor.
Spryzen S2 .G.Z and Orpheus O2 seem to be pretty used on the classic format

where are gK, Et-S, Wolborg and others, as well?
It's based off of what wins in the finals. I made it to the finals spamming O2, but I didn't win there. O2 is not popular, I think it's just me using it. ?
(Apr. 12, 2019  9:24 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's based off of what wins in the finals. I made it to the finals spamming O2, but I didn't win there. O2 is not popular, I think it's just me using it. ?

Soon to be me too! *Laughs Evilly*
This one slipped under the radar a little bit, but I'ma close this thread. The idea is great, don't get me wrong, but we have threads for both Hasbro and TT combos at the moment. If we were to make a third (like this is), we'd be looking more at a tier list honestly.

So closed for now, but we'll definitely revisit it at a later date as a tier list!