Burst Anime vrs Metal Saga Anime vrs Og Saga Anime (no arguing just opinions)

(Dec. 07, 2020  8:09 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh boy watch Burst season 6 come out with something very dumb

i dont understand why they need more new protagonists

I dont want Valt to return no more pls..... We need new characters
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh boy watch Burst season 6 come out with something very dumb

To keep the target audience.

To keep it fresh. Also they need younger characters to appeal to a younger audience. Using Valt for 6 whole seasons back to back would get kinda stale for alot of people.
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The end of Turbo wasn't very popualr in Japan cause they were stopping the beys form Bursting and bursting is the point of Burst, but now its pretty popular again. They will definitely make another generation unless super super bad goes wrong.

MFB plus Og season would be good
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The end of Turbo wasn't very popualr in Japan cause they were stopping the beys form Bursting and bursting is the point of Burst, but now its pretty popular again. They will definitely make another generation unless super super bad goes wrong.

yea the Japanese audience hated the the 3 cho z beys cause of that.  contrary to what people think as you mentioned it became popular again and despite that virus their selling way they though the would to the point their out of stocks same with bottle man .
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The end of Turbo wasn't very popualr in Japan cause they were stopping the beys form Bursting and bursting is the point of Burst, but now its pretty popular again. They will definitely make another generation unless super super bad goes wrong.

yea the Japanese audience hated the the 3 cho z beys cause of that.  contrary to what people think ad you mentioned it became super popular again and despite that virus their selling way they though the would to the point their out of stocks same with bottle man .

Bottleman is getting super popular but I don't think its stealing popularity away. Form what I can tell it actually has a shared community with Beyblade for the most part.
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Has season 6 been confirmed?

Not yet. But from the rumours or some info I think so
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Has season 6 been confirmed?

Not officially no.
what if for like season 6 we get a bunch of the characters from season 1 and 2 for this one season

terrible idea ik
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: what if for like season 6 we get a bunch of the characters from season 1 and 2 for this one season

terrible idea ik

We need Cuza to return
Season 6 should bring back no old characters
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: what if for like season 6 we get a bunch of the characters from season 1 and 2 for this one season

terrible idea ik

We need Cuza to return

yes pls like what happened to him ;-;
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Season 6 should bring back no old characters

I want new character like Cuza back but we've got so much in Surge. I think we need a refresher season with only new characters. I think bringing back 1-2 character would be fine though.
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea the Japanese audience hated the the 3 cho z beys cause of that.  contrary to what people think ad you mentioned it became super popular again and despite that virus their selling way they though the would to the point their out of stocks same with bottle man .

Bottleman is getting super popular but I don't think its stealing popularity away. Form what I can tell it actually has a shared community with Beyblade for the most part.

oh yea none is stealing popularity away from each other it's the contrary . ever since bottle man came tt has been having a habit to release both product at the same time so when you go at the shop both product are their.  and since both is super fun both gets pick no division at all.
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

terrible idea ik

We need Cuza to return

I'd love it if Boa popped back in.
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:15 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bottleman is getting super popular but I don't think its stealing popularity away. Form what I can tell it actually has a shared community with Beyblade for the most part.

oh yea none is stealing popularity away from each other it's the contrary . ever since bottle man came tt has been having a habit to release both product at the same time so when you go at the shop both product are their.  and since both is super fun both gets pick no division at all.

Yeah agreed.
Reee only bring back, Delta, Xander, Daigo, and Zac
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: We need Cuza to return

I'd love it if Boa popped back in.
I like how Boa uses Balkesh more than Blindt. However Blindt is a very interesting character though.
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bring back Lodin and Fumiya lol

We need Fumiya and Ichika. They both got good character development but unfortunately Fumiya isn't that popular.
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

We need Fumiya and Ichika. They both got good character development but unfortunately Fumiya isn't that popular.

Sad Fumiya noises
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

bEcAuSe hE iSnT fReE11!!111