Burn Pegasus 85EWD

So, Strato Abyss here with a combination that has never faced defeat. None of my blader friends have ever beaten it, and I would like to see what you guys think and if this thing would be a great Beyblade for tournament play.

Face Bolt: Pegasus 3
4D Energy Ring: Pegasus 3
Fusion Wheel: Burn
Spin Track: 85
Performance Tip: Eternal Wide Defense (EWD)

I've noticed that in Solo Spin, this combination has excellent Stamina, and with a proper launch, has spin times in the 3 minute range. In battle, it possesses decent attack potential and good counter ability. However, it's recoil defense has a little bit to be desired, but it recovers very quickly and barely loses balance. Like most combinations, this Bey does have trouble when facing the 230 series of tracks, especially the A230. But in terms of endurance, this thing is a winner. I have been using this combination for ages, and it hasn't failed me yet. What do you guys think?

Strato Abyss signing out.
Burn was definitely a great Metal Wheel when it came out, but have you tried it against Duo Uranus, Phantom Orion, even Death Quetzalcoatl? These Beyblades are all much heavier and turned out to be way better than Burn. It has actually been outclassed for a while now.

Which stadium are you using, by the way? If you are using one of Hasbro's, unfortunately they significantly hinder Beyblades' performances and have a shallower slope, so it may be that the Beyblades you battled against were disadvantaged somewhat.

Also, all topics in this forum need to be backed with valid test results, like this: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results
Additionally, your custom is actually well-suited for the Limited format, which bans certain heavier parts, like the ones Kai-V mentioned (Death, Duo, Phantom, etc).
Tried this out with a WD tip; Works great!
Ooh nice! I agree with the two above me. Do some tests and post them!

Other than that, try the combo with Duo or possibly Phantom!
Hmmmm.. I wonder how this combo would be if lightning l drago substituted for burn Pegasus...
(Sep. 09, 2016  5:57 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote: Hmmmm.. I wonder how this combo would be if lightning l drago substituted for burn Pegasus...

Lightning L-Drago instead of Burn Pegasus? Ah.. not so well? Considering that L-Drago would be too light? Also, L-Drago with EWD wouldn't work as well. An attack tip would suffice much more imo. However, knowing that L-Drago spins left, it could possibly out-spin some Beys?

But really, if I was going to substitute Burn Pegasus with another Energy Ring or Metal Wheel, I would go for something a lot more heavier, like Duo or possibly a Zero-G synchrome combo.
(Sep. 09, 2016  6:06 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  5:57 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote: Hmmmm.. I wonder how this combo would be if lightning l drago substituted for burn Pegasus...

Lightning L-Drago instead of Burn Pegasus? Ah.. not so well? Considering that L-Drago would be too light? Also, L-Drago with EWD wouldn't work as well. An attack tip would suffice much more imo. However, knowing that L-Drago spins left, it could possibly out-spin some Beys?

But really, if I was going to substitute Burn Pegasus with another Energy Ring or Metal Wheel, I would go for something a lot more heavier, like Duo or possibly a Zero-G synchrome combo.
But then again EWD is known for suddenly attacking sometimes. Also thx for pointing out the weight, I had meant to make it have MF-H
(Sep. 09, 2016  6:15 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  6:06 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

But then again EWD is known for suddenly attacking sometimes. Also thx for pointing out the weight, I had meant to make it have MF-H

Actually, EWD is mostly used for Stamina/Defense. Once it gets worn out, it may be slightly aggressive (like mine). It's performance will change.

And haha, no problem.
(Sep. 09, 2016  6:19 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  6:06 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Lightning L-Drago instead of Burn Pegasus? Ah.. not so well? Considering that L-Drago would be too light? Also, L-Drago with EWD wouldn't work as well. An attack tip would suffice much more imo. However, knowing that L-Drago spins left, it could possibly out-spin some Beys?

Actually, EWD is mostly used for Stamina/Defense. Once it gets worn out, it may be slightly aggressive (like mine).

And haha, no problem.
Nvm then. TBH I myself haven't had good luck with a defense/ stamina Ldrago combo but the stock lightning l drago itself is OP. Knocks around my scythe aquario BD145rb like it was nothing and gets kos in Hasbro stadiums(which are the only kind of stadiums I have.
Well TBH its pretty great, but as all said heavier wheels such as Phantom, Duo and Death so Burn is little outclassed now days but its top-tier in LTD so thing you need is a metal face and you're ready to go!
(Sep. 09, 2016  6:19 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  6:06 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Lightning L-Drago instead of Burn Pegasus? Ah.. not so well? Considering that L-Drago would be too light? Also, L-Drago with EWD wouldn't work as well. An attack tip would suffice much more imo. However, knowing that L-Drago spins left, it could possibly out-spin some Beys?

Actually, EWD is mostly used for Stamina/Defense. Once it gets worn out, it may be slightly aggressive (like mine). It's performance will change.

And haha, no problem.

EWD is a pure stamina tip, It really is bad for defense. I got my Super Control Stadium today☺ I made a video on it so check it out.
how well does Burn Pegasus fare against Death Quetzalcoatl DF145DS?
(Mar. 02, 2017  7:55 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: how well does Burn Pegasus fare against Death Quetzalcoatl DF145DS?

Burn is mostly outclassed by Death in terms of everything so burn is only used in LTD format

It will probably destroy burn easily lol
(Mar. 02, 2017  7:55 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: how well does Burn Pegasus fare against Death Quetzalcoatl DF145DS?

The burn wheel would suffer death (pun intended). But seriously I think death is an awesome wheel by far compared to many let alone burn.
It's great for Limited Format tournaments, but please replace the 85. If it gets even a little bit hit and tilts, then it will scrape to it's own defeat.
(Jul. 02, 2017  11:17 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: It's great for Limited Format tournaments, but please replace the 85. If it gets even a  little bit hit and tilts, then it will scrape to it's own defeat.

This may be true, but keep in mind a lower center of gravity makes a better balance and resistance against attacks. Possibly 90 if anything.

Editing this post because I tried out your combo with a metal face. Its pretty good but a combo I use pretty often, Phantom Pisces Th170(Attack mode height 170) As knocked it out of the center and it scraped horribly. I would probably switch it to a 90 or maybe 100

(Jan. 23, 2019  1:16 AM)jayson12121212 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2017  11:17 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: It's great for Limited Format tournaments, but please replace the 85. If it gets even a  little bit hit and tilts, then it will scrape to it's own defeat.

This may be true, but keep in mind a lower center of gravity makes a better balance and resistance against attacks. Possibly 90 if anything.

Editing this post because I tried out your combo with a metal face. Its pretty good but a combo I use pretty often, Phantom Pisces Th170(Attack mode height 170) As knocked it out of the center and it scraped horribly. I would probably switch it to a 90 or maybe 100

I see my mistake now. I thought you were testing it against very powerful attackers and clearly I was wrong, I've done some testing with lower tracks on this bey and I conclude that the best option is 105 to maximize defensive capabilities while minimizing scrape