Burger King Beyblades

(Sep. 23, 2010  11:19 AM)pikabattler Wrote: wait, beyblades from a fast food restaurant? man i wish i lived in America. although i don't like the burgers from hungry jacks witch is related to burger king in brand so i wouldn't have ate there anyway.

I remember there was a time that Burger King gave beyblades as freebie. My younger brother got one. I guess other fast food restaurants did the same promo.
Nice necro,man
Why did you reply on a three month old post
Edit: Didnt realise this was a dead topic >_>;; Lucky I wasnt the one to bump, eh?
I wish they made MFB ones too Smith
Yeah, I remember those. I still have mine. It's green with Dranzer's bit beast.
can someone post a picture?
I had one, it was draciel, or just a gren top Tongue_out
*Green*
(Sep. 22, 2010  1:41 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: no because I only vaguely remember going to burger king once when I was two
it's easy to beat eagel
i dont get the above post
is there any news of if they will make toys of metal fusion at burgr king or mcdonalds
I remeber the beyblades in Burger king happy meal.My cousin thouth they were really like then that time, found out they were'nt like them when they went out of stock.
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:57 AM)infinitystorm Wrote: I remeber the beyblades in Burger king happy meal.My cousin thouth they were really like then that time, found out they were'nt like them when they went out of stock.

I did not understand a word you said, honestly.
I have a few of these somewhere. If I find them, I'd take some photos, well camera permitting of course.

(Mar. 03, 2011  4:18 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I did not understand a word you said, honestly.

To translator:

"I remember the Beyblades from the Burger King kids meals. My cousin thought they were like the regular Beyblades at the time, but when he realized they weren't, the promotion had finished."
I remember those from a long time ago. They were pretty cool But they always broke or something.
Ah yes good memories.
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:00 AM)Headenbr3 Wrote: I still have a blue one somewhere...I think I got most of them. One of the perks of having younger siblings is...you could usually get three of anything you wanted lol

Ya. Now they sell the mini BMF keychain ones that are like .5 of an inch
Oh man. Yeah I remember these! They were so cool but really bad. I have them in a box somewhere. If I find em Ill post pictures :D
I had a dragoon and a driger I think. I wish they would do this with MFB, but instead of giving away a whole fake bey, they could release one real part. At my summer camp everyone had beyblades. But me. I got Driger at BK and then took it to camp. Part of it broke right off. Then I vowed I would beat the other kid. Once I got my blue dragoon g (on sale, btw) I beat him every day. That's how I got into beyblade. And I owe it all to a BK Driger.
I had the orange one, and tried it against my Dranzer F (which is now ruined) the result, a dranzer F and a pile of rubble.
just went to the vestal, NY dollar store, and they have LOADS of these! but they only have the tyson & yellow dragoon ones.
OH! I remember these! My friends and I would always battle with these because at the time we didn't have beyblades because when your five, you don't get that much money. The battles kinda sucked, but we were glad to have them anyways!
i got started in beyblade cuase of these things 8D my older bro gave me his and i launched it once at school and it broke cause other guy had a real bey. my first bey, my first detention, my first fight, Thanks BK lol 8D
These were the bomb back then. I had a ton of these, and only three real ones. Heh, they were so fun until they broke. Anyone want to give me two for free? JK.
I had constantly used them as training for my real beys. can you say fake bey graveyard?
A funny story, some kid who had his broken, buried the fake bey. clay baked tombstone and all the works.
(Jun. 21, 2011  1:49 AM)strikerlord Wrote: just went to the vestal, NY dollar store, and they have LOADS of these! but they only have the tyson & yellow dragoon ones.

Where ypu able to buy some? When it comes to beyblade, there is nothing better in my mind then good old beyblade nostalgia!

(Jun. 22, 2011  3:20 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: I had constantly used them as training for my real beys. can you say fake bey graveyard?
A funny story, some kid who had his broken, buried the fake bey. clay baked tombstone and all the works.

R.I.P. Some Kid's broken burger king beyblade...you are in a better place now...sniff...
O yea I remember these! i had some bey (dunno wut color) and also had this toy of ray that made him turn around when you pressed the switch on it! good times.

and i really do miss g rev...