Bullies

(May. 20, 2019  10:36 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  9:52 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: That's the point! It didn't make since! I mean that teen was a total weirdo! Why did he even steal that kids jacket?! It was very weird but it rlly happened (just ask my parents). And hey some of u guys r dorks, nerds, dweebs, geeks, and dworks and ppl like that need to be bullied cause they need to know that there r cool and things that aren't. And if they think they're cool and rlly aren't that's the same as someone thinking of themselves as something else they aren't like a guy thinking he's a girlor vice versa. Like a literal girl! Not just a dude thinking he's more feminine than masculine. Cause that's ok but if a guy thinks he's an actual girl it's just gay and wrong. Or someone who thinking they're act when they r a cat when they r a human. All I'm doing is keeping the natural order cause they r some who r cool (#Guilty) and some that aren't. -Avery

Stealing a jacket doesnt allow people to hurt others. Thats like getting rejected and you think you can explode the whole world. Anyone with emotional intelligence can find a peaceful and better solution. We arent cavemen who think we can be savage

Thank you.
(May. 20, 2019  9:52 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  9:31 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Your story doesn't really make sense and I don't really feel bad for you as you seem like you're a bully. I would say no offense but I don't really care

That's the point! It didn't make since! I mean that teen was a total weirdo! Why did he even steal that kids jacket?! It was very weird but it rlly happened (just ask my parents). And hey some of u guys r dorks, nerds, dweebs, geeks, and dworks and ppl like that need to be bullied cause they need to know that there r cool and things that aren't. And if they think they're cool and rlly aren't that's the same as someone thinking of themselves as something else they aren't like a guy thinking he's a girlor vice versa. Like a literal girl! Not just a dude thinking he's more feminine than masculine. Cause that's ok but if a guy thinks he's an actual girl it's just gay and wrong. Or someone who thinking they're act when they r a cat when they r a human. All I'm doing is keeping the natural order cause they r some who r cool (#Guilty) and some that aren't. -Avery

You’re not being very kind in this thread. Also maybe you shouldn’t post it here.

Also I will as that nobody should be bullied and your language is genderist, inappropriate, and rude.
I will add that being a nerd or geek is not a bad thing
How did I not notice this before? What Avery said is just plain bullying — Avery is actually bullying someone for expressing themselves. Just because a guy is more feminine doesnt automatically make them gay. Just because a girl wears a dress you assume she likes it? Thats not how it works. As long as you dont spread your bully-like attitude and homophobic remarks onto WBO.org, then please be careful and not do such thing. Mods on this website will automatically flag you down for this behavior, if you do it in the future
A very good saying for bullies would be “treat others the way you’d like to be treated”
Oooooookay, someone is starting to sound like a bully themselves here, so let's take a time out here.

Just in case it wasn't common sense to everyone; nobody "needs" to be bullied, or even deserves to be bullied at all, and bullies will not be tolerated here.
just remember bullies of the world nerds and geeks are probably going to end up being your boss some day
(May. 21, 2019  12:21 AM)drewb518 Wrote: just remember bullies of the world nerds and geeks are probably going to end up being your boss some day

agreed. not all bullies are nice.
(May. 21, 2019  12:48 AM)William Cochran Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  12:21 AM)drewb518 Wrote: just remember bullies of the world nerds and geeks are probably going to end up being your boss some day

agreed. not all bullies are nice.

Are any bullies nice?
at my school, in the morning they can be when they are sleepy.
(May. 20, 2019  9:52 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: That's the point! It didn't make since! I mean that teen was a total weirdo! Why did he even steal that kids jacket?! It was very weird but it rlly happened (just ask my parents). And hey some of u guys r dorks, nerds, dweebs, geeks, and dworks and ppl like that need to be bullied cause they need to know that there r cool and things that aren't. And if they think they're cool and rlly aren't that's the same as someone thinking of themselves as something else they aren't like a guy thinking he's a girlor vice versa. Like a literal girl! Not just a dude thinking he's more feminine than masculine. Cause that's ok but if a guy thinks he's an actual girl it's just gay and wrong. Or someone who thinking they're act when they r a cat when they r a human. All I'm doing is keeping the natural order cause they r some who r cool (#Guilty) and some that aren't. -Avery

Not only is that bullying, that can be considered a hate crime if you physically assault someone based on their orientation.  I hope for your sake, that you reflect on what you wrote and that you become a better person from learning how twisted your statements above were.
(May. 21, 2019  12:59 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Not only is that bullying, that can be considered a hate crime if you physically assault someone based on their orientation.  I hope for your sake, that you reflect on what you wrote and that you become a better person from learning how twisted your statements above were.

I’ve had too talk to him before. I really hope he listens this time
i mean, i don't assault them at their house, i just talk to them at school while they are sleepy

i'm not that cruel
(Almost sounding off topic, but given at the way Avery is behaving and his typing style, Im sure Avery is really young. Hopefully he gets the idea when he grows up in a few years)
fyi im only 14 tho
(May. 21, 2019  2:47 AM)drewb518 Wrote: fyi im only 14 tho

Im 15, and when i was 14, I didnt act like a spoiled and misbehaving person. I sounded mature whenever I needed to. Anyone your age can do the same, really
(May. 20, 2019  9:52 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  9:31 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Your story doesn't really make sense and I don't really feel bad for you as you seem like you're a bully. I would say no offense but I don't really care

That's the point! It didn't make since! I mean that teen was a total weirdo! Why did he even steal that kids jacket?! It was very weird but it rlly happened (just ask my parents). And hey some of u guys r dorks, nerds, dweebs, geeks, and dworks and ppl like that need to be bullied cause they need to know that there r cool and things that aren't. And if they think they're cool and rlly aren't that's the same as someone thinking of themselves as something else they aren't like a guy thinking he's a girlor vice versa. Like a literal girl! Not just a dude thinking he's more feminine than masculine. Cause that's ok but if a guy thinks he's an actual girl it's just gay and wrong. Or someone who thinking they're act when they r a cat when they r a human. All I'm doing is keeping the natural order cause they r some who r cool (#Guilty) and some that aren't. -Avery
Do you have any idea how wrong your ideals and morals are? You are confessing to being a bully on a bullying victim thread and directly insulting the community. We are supposed to be kind and loving to the people here. This is our family that's not our family. You seriously need to rethink your morals and the way you address the community. Use your brain. How would you feel if you came to a forum where you can post your opinions, then some guy.with an e-boy pic calls you a total dweeb. Would you feel comfortable sharing your opinion? I think not. And I swear, if you say "I don't care what people think! UwU # guilty!!! Hehe!" I am gonna lose it.
(May. 21, 2019  3:05 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  9:52 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: That's the point! It didn't make since! I mean that teen was a total weirdo! Why did he even steal that kids jacket?! It was very weird but it rlly happened (just ask my parents). And hey some of u guys r dorks, nerds, dweebs, geeks, and dworks and ppl like that need to be bullied cause they need to know that there r cool and things that aren't. And if they think they're cool and rlly aren't that's the same as someone thinking of themselves as something else they aren't like a guy thinking he's a girlor vice versa. Like a literal girl! Not just a dude thinking he's more feminine than masculine. Cause that's ok but if a guy thinks he's an actual girl it's just gay and wrong. Or someone who thinking they're act when they r a cat when they r a human. All I'm doing is keeping the natural order cause they r some who r cool (#Guilty) and some that aren't. -Avery
Do you have any idea how wrong your ideals and morals are? You are confessing to being a bully on a bullying victim thread and directly insulting the community. We are supposed to be kind and loving to the people here. This is our family that's not our family. You seriously need to rethink your morals and the way you address the community. Use your brain. How would you feel if you came to a forum where you can post your opinions, then some guy.with an e-boy pic calls you a total dweeb. Would you feel comfortable sharing your opinion? I think not. And I swear, if you say "I don't care what people think! UwU # guilty!!! Hehe!" I am gonna lose it.

Yes, I agree.
I dont know what kind of madness this thread became, honestly
When I was about four a 14 year old started beating me up for no reason. His mom never knew and my nanny was in the bathroom.
(May. 21, 2019  3:05 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:

everthing i wanted to say
Also, what's wrong with transgender, gay, or furries? Sure. I don't support certain things, but i don't blatantly go out of my way to disrespect an aspect of not just our community, but many others as well. Being gay, trans, lesbian, a crossdresser, a furry, etc. Is a choice that people make,.and if you can't accept it, then keep your mouth shut.
This thread is madness. Before it ends up being closed I would really like Avery to see what he turned this thread into
Guys! Take it easy on Avery! Sure he did something not so great but does that mean we all turn on him? How would you feel if everyone turned on you? Probably really bad so forgive, forget, and apologize about this.
(May. 21, 2019  3:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys! Take it easy on Avery! Sure he did something not so great but does that mean we all turn on him? How would you feel if everyone turn on you? Probably really bad so forgive, forget, and apologize about this.

yeah, we dont wanna be bullies.
(May. 21, 2019  3:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys! Take it easy on Avery! Sure he did something not so great but does that mean we all turn on him? How would you feel if everyone turn on you? Probably really bad so forgive, forget, and apologize about this.

Look man, I appreciate you being a middle man, but avery needs to quit. Just so you know, I really appreciate you TRYING to side with Avery.