"Build me a combo!"

well for metal fight beyblades use : unicorno face from ray unicorno
escolpio energy ring from rock escolpio
hell fusion wheel from hell kerbecs
side wing from poison serpent
eternal spike from thermal pisces

that would make hell escolpio sw145es
What? Baddest combo ever. And you got half the names wrong. If you don't know what you're talking about don't talk. I learnt that the hard way..
I want a really good bey and i hope you guys can help me make it.
Rock Scorpio(Hasbro)
Storm Aquario(Hasbro)
Storm Leon(Hasbro)
Dark Bull(Hasbro)
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:25 PM)sockerman13 Wrote: I want a really good bey and i hope you guys can help me make it.
Rock Scorpio(Hasbro)
Storm Aquario(Hasbro)
Storm Leon(Hasbro)
Dark Bull(Hasbro)
What spin tracks/performance tips do you have?
@Sockerman13
You may want to buy some more beys, you can't make much out of what you have.

@ Deikeilo
Probably any that come with those blades.
Attack - Rock/Storm Aquario/Bull 100HF (Depends because since you don't have MF recoil attackers go flying.)
Defense - Dark/Rock Bull/Aquario 100JB
Stamina - ______ Bull/Aquario 100SD
Lol Ok lemme see cuase i forgot to post that Hehe,Ok here,(Hasbro all)

T125JB
100H/FS
HF
SD
You should honestly pick up a Storm Pegasis, earth wheel and Lightning L Drago to get any decent combos.
Hard to get where i live exept Lighting L Drago... Thats kinda hard ..
i REALLY need a good one for a tournament thats comeign up...
I got:

Storm Bull 100HF Is that any good?
What tournament?

Best thing you can probably do is Rock Bull t125hf or Rock Bull 100sd depending on your comfort level
i have a earth eagle poison serpent fury capricorn hyper aquario inferno sagitario storm pegasus evil gamios lightning l drago and a rock aeris. also 2 metal facebolts. what should be the best combination? (balance attack defence and stamina plz)
Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF (top tier)
Defense/Stamina: Earth Eagle as it is
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:46 AM)Musica233 Wrote: i have a earth eagle poison serpent fury capricorn hyper aquario inferno sagitario storm pegasus evil gamios lightning l drago and a rock aeris. also 2 metal facebolts. what should be the best combination? (balance attack defence and stamina plz)

MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF = Attack
Earth Aquario 145WD = Stamina
All I can make. You don't have any good parts for Defense and Destabillizers.
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:03 AM)Dusk Wrote: Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF (top tier)
Defense/Stamina: Earth Eagle as it is

He has Aquario. He can put it on as the CW.
Wide Defense and Earth are good for defense...
Earth is top-tier in defense, but WD is third-tier.
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:46 AM)Musica233 Wrote: i have a earth eagle poison serpent fury capricorn hyper aquario inferno sagitario storm pegasus evil gamios lightning l drago and a rock aeris. also 2 metal facebolts. what should be the best combination? (balance attack defence and stamina plz)

Also get Dark Bull and make Earth Bull 145WD
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:11 AM)Dusk Wrote: Wide Defense and Earth are good for defense...

Earth is top-tier in Defense but WD isn't. It is top-tier in stamina though. Since the lack of parts, I guess Earth Aquario 145WD would be the best for stamina and defense.
Yeah, when I said the Stamina/Defense one I did not see that he had Hyper Aquario.
hi i need good combos. My friend aka xmarshx6. ses he gonna pwn me with his big bang pegasus. i need a combo that MIGHT beat him. i have:
Dark Wolf
Storm Aquario(tip lost)
Lightning LDrago
Earth Aquila
Evil Gemios
Rock Scorpio
Hyper Aquario
Midnight bull
ray unicorno is coming
gonna get my leon bak
so ill need good combos
Earth Bull 145WD should fare pretty well. Or Lightning L-Drago 100RF (need a metal face to do good).
(Apr. 06, 2011  5:15 AM)andy412 Wrote: hi i need good combos. My friend aka xmarshx6. ses he gonna pwn me with his big bang pegasus. i need a combo that MIGHT beat him. i have:
Dark Wolf
Storm Aquario(tip lost)
Lightning LDrago
Earth Aquila
Evil Gemios
Rock Scorpio
Hyper Aquario
Midnight bull
ray unicorno is coming
gonna get my leon bak
so ill need good combos
What type of beyblade is your friend using? Attack, defense, or stamina?
Earth Bull 145WD = Stamina
Lightning L-Drago As it is.
Earth Aquario 100CS = Defense
EDIT: Make sure the Aquario CW you're going to use is from the Storm Aquario.
Attack:Lightning L Drago 100 RF (Great) (Good chance of winning against Big Bang)
DefenseEeearth Aquario 100 CS(Great) (Have on of the best chances to defeat him.)
StaminaEeearth Bull 100 WD (Great) (Have a fir chance of defeatting him)
@samueldl
He has a Bull clear wheel so he should choose that over Aquario.
(Apr. 06, 2011  5:33 AM)Dusk Wrote: @samueldl
He has a Bull clear wheel so he should choose that over Aquario.

Actually, tests are showing that Aquario is better than Bull in defense. Look here.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Defense-...ing-Thread
Hm, then some people should really update their threads. I always thought that from when I have used both of them, but I always believed what my highers posted.