"Build me a combo!"

Hey guys, ive tried search but there isnt anything definate.

I have these three beys:
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Lightning L Drago 100HF

I dont have any metal faces so i cant do MF Storm Pegasis 100RF.

Can anyone make one or two combos out of these three beys?

Thanks a bunch =]
L l drago 100 rf and thermal pisces 100 es
Stamina is to out spin the opponent in, typically, a pro-longed battle. Rock has arguably, one of the bes SOLO-spin times of any MFB wheel. It sucks in a battle...

Oh carp, sorry just realised this is the wrong place to put this, please ecuse my stupid post. Its just that I have 15 tabs open and its hard to tell one thread from another o_0
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:12 AM)Ra Wrote: L l drago 100 rf and thermal pisces 100 es

Thats the combos i was leaning towards, just needed some clarification haha. i want to use T125 because it looks so cool haha but it doesnt seeem to be very practical.

Ive found that in my tests that storm pegasus beats l l drago. is this normal?
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:23 PM)aquila112 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:17 PM)mechanex72 Wrote: i bought two standard beystadiums stamina and balance pls give me combos that will reign the two stadium
rock capricorne t125es
poison serpent sw145sd
dark cancer ch120sf
dark bull h145sd2
Meteo ldrago metal wheel
meteo L Drago "absorb" type meteo
meteo L Drago "rush" type
meteo L Drago "Assault" type
105 track
left wing105 track
85 track
down force 105
125 track
lf bottom
lrf bottom
xf bottom
rf bottom
sf bottom
3 normal l drago Faces
burn phoenix 135ms
rock orso ed145d
earth eagle 145wd
rock leone 145wb
earth virgo t125es
galaxy pegasis w105r2f
earth virgo gb145bs
storm capricorne m145q

and a spare counter and cyber wheel
105 track
left wing105 track
85 track
down force 105
125 track
lf bottom
lrf bottom
xf bottom
rf bottom
sf bottom

pls answer asap and im sorry for posting this many times cuz my couzin always beat me salamat!!!
attack:meteo l drago ~absorb version~ 85 lrf (top tier) (add an mf to make it better)
defence:earth bull gb145 wb (add an mf and change tip to cs,rs,rsf
stamina:earth/burn 85/100/145 wd/sd (top tier)

uhm what does mf mean does it mean metal face or other thats all
i have only a rock aries ed145b.which beyblade should i buy to make the best combo with rock aries (not in the
world as i know).
and one more doubt how to defeat flame bull df145sd/flame bull100sd/flame bull t125sd.
I have a request for testing. this will influence a future bey i will buy for myslef andicombo i will make.

ED145 sucks. horribly. In a right on right spin battle, ED145 hinders the beys abilities, as the opponent will hit the track, causing it to spin in the opposite direction of the bey itself, resulting in a signifigant loss of spin power. but what If you had Gravity Peruses ED145 ___? Basicly, if you are fighting a right apin bey, use left spin, and vic versa. someone please test this. in theory, thT should allow either a form of spin stealing or tge opponentbey giving thebey with ED145
more spin power as the bey hitting itwould spin it in the beys direction thank you
Pls build me some combos:

Dark Bull H145SD
Flame Sagittario C145S
Earth Aquila 145 WD
Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F
Ray Unicorno D125 CS

Sorry forgot to add I have 2 MF.

Thks.
MF Ray Bull W105R2F~ Outclassed, needs a better attack wheel and 100 or lower.

MF Earth Bull D125CS ~ (Needs GB/R145, obtained from Earth Virgo or Rock Giraffe...)

Earth Bull 145WD/SD ~ (Needs 100, 90 or 85 and Burn for it to be top tier)

Flame Bull W105CS (Destabilizer, needs 100 or lower and SF <recommended>)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get an LL-Drago for 100, and the MW ~ LL-Drago 100R2F

Get Gravity Perseus to make MF Gravity Perseus D125R2F

Get either Earth Virgo GB145BS or Rock Girrafe R145WB for their defensive tracks and another Earth wheel...

Get a Dark Cancer for CH120, the CW and SF (Hasbro CH120 is loose, and it comes with FS Pinching_eyes_2)
i have only a rock aries ed145b.which beyblade should i buy to make the best combo with rock aries (not in the
world as i know).
and one more doubt how to defeat flame bull df145sd/flame bull100sd/flame bull t125sd.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME ANYONE PLEASE.
The whole bey has only outclassed parts. You should get Dark Gasher, and try to get a MH, and F/HF, and make MF Rock Gasher CH120F/HF. This como is good in Hasbro stadiums, which I am assuming you have. If you have an attack stadium, get Storm Pegasis, and make MF Rock Leone CH120RF.
thanks but i want a top tier beyblade of flame bull df145sd class.that beyblade is just undefeatable.please help.
Rock should help get it onto the Ridge, which will drain all of SD's stamina.
ok, i want to create a right spin attack bey(TT), so here's my beys:
leone
storm pegasis
wind aquario

and MF
i am using rock aries to defeat flame bull df145sd but lacking in attack and stamina.(stamina is needed more).
will rock aries h145sd help or shall i go with flame aries c145b / flame aries t125b or any other choice.
I just gave you two very good combos... SD cannot keep up with attack types, and Rock is a good attack wheel.
but they are not able to keep up with power the flame bull df145sd my friend has tried it that is why can name
any other combo.
I doubt that... What stadium do you have? That combo is mediocre. DF's been outclassed by even 100, Sd's useful, but has low friction, and Flame is not that awesome.
ok this is really weird because i usualyy don´t need this combo.. the thing is i made 3 new combos and i have some parts that i´m not using.. can somebody tell me a good combo with these? i know some options but is good to have help..

Rock Leone 145WB
i also have:
storm metal wheel and wolf clear wheel( my forgiven parts)
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:25 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: ok this is really weird because i usualyy don´t need this combo.. the thing is i made 3 new combos and i have some parts that i´m not using.. can somebody tell me a good combo with these? i know some options but is good to have help..

Rock Leone 145WB
i also have:
storm metal wheel and wolf clear wheel( my forgiven parts)
Rock Leone uncustomized.

You can change the Clear Wheel if you want, it's not going to make too much of a difference.
Rock Leone uncustomized could pretty much dominate anything else possible to make with those parts.
lol that´s what i though xD thanks guys
i too just dont understand how to defeat that bey .every time my bey hits that bey theres no change in the stamina.i doubt that bey has spin stealing ability.may be.and the stadium is pegasus thunder whip.