"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF is probably best, but it's a personal preference between RF, R2F, and LRF.

As for MF-H or MF, I do not know...
Considering the amount of recoild Lightning has, MF-H would probably be the better choice. And to make up for that extra weight that's slowing it down, LRF (or R2F for slightly better handling) should be used, the end result being MF-H Lightning L-Drago CH120LRF (or R2F, though LRF would still be better).
Which is better rf or r2f for attack customs?
In some cases RF, in other cases R2F, it's all about personal preference. Hoped this helped.
R2F is faster than RF, but less controllable for some. So if you want your Attack or Anti-Attack combo to move faster than it would with RF, R2F would be your choice. But if you're looking for controllability, RF would work, though, you could always just wear R2F down a little till it's controllable enough for you. Then, you'd still get extra speed, plus better handling.
No. RF has more stamina than R2F but has less attack. R2F has less stamina than RF but has more attack.
hey guys i was wondering how ch120 default should be set it it meant to move around ? cause i cant lock it do i push the tip fully into the track or do i pull it out slightly ? someone help pls
This belongs in "Ask a Question, Get an Answer! #2" I think. Smile
Here are the parts I have:

Face Bolts / Energy Rings:

>Leone
>Libra
>Striker
>Capricorn
>Byxis
>Tempo

Fusion Wheels:

>Counter
>Dark
>Ray
>Grand
>Flame
>Twisted

Spin Tracks:

>145 (3)
>ED145
>D125
>230

Performance Tips:

>D (2)
>SD
>CS
>WD (2)

I'd like one or two Defense customs. Cute
Attack- Ray Striker D125CS (if aggressive)
Defense- Basalt Leone(?) 230CS (if calm)
Stamina- Basalt Leone(?) 230D

Sorry man, making two 'good' Defense customs isn't really possible with those parts. Smile
So, are there any good customizations with Grand? I made a Grand Capricorn AD145SD once, and that seemed to work alright. Once again, here's what I have:

>Leone
>Libra
>Striker
>Capricorn
>Byxis
>Tempo

Fusion Wheels:

>Counter
>Dark
>Ray
>Grand
>Flame
>Twisted

Spin Tracks:

>145 (3)
>ED145
>D125
>230

Performance Tips:

>D (2)
>SD
>CS
>WD (2)
Not really. Grand doesn't really have any uses...

EDIT- Wait, you have AD145?!
Attack: Ray Striker D125CS (if the CS is aggressive)
Defense: Twisted [whatever you choose] 230CS (if the CS is calm)
Stamina:Twisted [whatever you choose] 145WD (you can try 230D, too, but I'm not sure if it works well on Twisted.)

I think that Twisted is better than Grand just because of the higher weight, but Grand can be passable for Defense as well. Twisted is still much better than Grand, though.

To improve your Attack combo, get Gravity Destroyer for the Fusion Wheel and Energy Ring and Galaxy Pegasus for the tip to make Gravity Destroyer D125R2F. If you play in Hasbro stadiums, get a Beyblade with an HF tip instead of Galaxy Pegasus.
To improve your Defense combo, pick up Hades Kerbecs for the Kerbecs energy ring and BD145 to make Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS.
To improve your Stamina combo, get the spin track from Gravity Destroyer and Hades Kerbecs so you can make Twisted Kerbecs AD145WD and Hades Kerbecs BD145WD.

EDIT: You have AD145? I missed that , haha. Replace 145 with AD145 on the Stamina combo I gave you. Smile
@Crab Commando- Combos were already given to him, haha!
But well, he seemingly has AD145, unless he didn't make a typo. I am just waiting for his reply at the moment, so that I can say for sure whether he has AD145 or not! XD
I don't have AD145, my bro does - he's reading this post and he says he'll give it to me. Cute
In that case, the combo suggested by Crab Commando, i.e. Basalt _____ AD145WD can be used. Smile
It is one good Stamina type for Hasbro people.
What about the Counter wheel? I read about the Pre-HWS Bey Leone 145D and I saw it's wheel was good for recoil attack. If Counter Leone 145D is Leone's Legend, can Counter be used like Leone's Wheel as an attacker?
Well, Counter is overall too light to be able to Attack in today's meta.
It actually never had good Attack anyway. So, it can't be used. Instead, try getting a Gravity Destroyer for Attack. Smile
That's where I got the AD145 from: My bro's Gravity Destroyer.
In that case, Gravity Destroyer D125CS (if aggressive) is one great Attack combo.
My brother also gave me a Poison (alright, maybe I should remake my parts list). Can I make a good Balance-Type combo this way?
No, Poison is one part that is SO bad, that everyone cracks jokes on it. Tongue_out
So, no.
The parts that are open for me:

>Leone
>Libra
>Striker
>Capricorn
>Byxis
>Tempo
>L-Drago
>Destroyer
>Fireblaze
>Eagle
>Scorpio
>Sagittario

Fusion Wheels:

>Counter
>Dark
>Ray
>Grand
>Flame (2)
>Twisted
>Meteo
>Burn
>Earth
>Gravity
>Poison

Spin Tracks:

>145 (4)
>ED145
>D125
>230
>AD145
>LW105
>M145
>135
>C145

Performance Tips:

>LF
>D (2)
>MS
>S
>WD (4)
>Q
>SD
>CS

(Jun. 12, 2012  5:23 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: No, Poison is one part that is SO bad, that everyone cracks jokes on it. Tongue_out
So, no.

Are you sure? Do you remember the Twisted Leone 230D? Well, I launched it first against Poison Byxis LW105SD and Twisted Leone lost.

Things just got awkward. Confused