"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Which, in your opinion, would be a better option?

Also, I'm soon to replace that combo to make it Duo Leone 85MB/WD. Is that a good stamina/defense combo?
Burn is the best for stamina. It has equal weight distribution.
What about my other combo question? (Thanks Gravity Brave.)
I'm confused, that wasn't my question.
Duo 85WD would work, but MB is really good for defense and balance. Duo Aquario BD145MB is good for defense, while, Duo 230MB is good for balance...
Yeah I get what your saying, thanks.
Could someone make me the best defence combo,stamina and attack. And spin stealer
My parts:
Clear wheels: duo,wing Pegasus,earth bull,
Metal wheel: because they are 4d beys they have 2 metal parts :
Duo Uranus, Cygnus, wing Pegasus, l drago (in4d version left spin),
Spin track: 230(this is the high which comes wih duo),s130,90,df105
Bottom: mb,wf,lrf,wd,cs, and a wb.
ps: most of these parts are from ultimate dx set
Please can some create the best defence, attack and stamina and spin stealer. and can someone tell how to put destroyer into counter mode. and can someone make me really good combos becasue i think i have good parts.
Thanks
Balance : MF-H Duo Cygnus 230MB
Attack : MF-H Wing Pegasus S130LRF (Mode 1)
Defense : MF-H Duo Cygnus 230CS
Stamina : Duo Cygnus 90WD
Spin-stealer : L Drago Guardian 90WD

Your balance is good. Attack, not so much. Get Flash and a RF. Eh, you defense just needs a BD145. Stamina, AD145. Yeah, your attack isn't really good, but you don't really have anything else for attack. Just to be sure, Wing isn't good for attack.
(May. 23, 2012  2:24 AM)Gravity Brave Wrote: Burn is the best for stamina. It has equal weight distribution.

Please read around a bit, before answering questions.
Even though your answer is partly correct, its also quite faulty, which makes it sound very wrong. Smile
Burn does have great Stamina, but its NOT the best. Actually, its far from being the best. He asked you about Duo, which is arguably the best Stamina wheel (and so is Phantom). You can NEVER choose Burn over it.
If its about Burn Vs. Earth, then even though Burn > Earth for pure Stamina, Earth is considered to be better overall. This is because, it has decent amounts of Stamina, and also offers great Defence (which Burn doesn't)

Fantomu- Well, Wing hardly has any attack(unless I am missing something ;p)
I do understand that he has nothing which may do well for attack, but well, its better if you simply state that he has nothing usable for attack. Grin
Keep in mind, I am not saying that do not suggest combos of the person has outclassed parts. I am saying, don't suggest things which aren't meant to be used for the purpose.
For example, its alright if you make an Attack combo with Rock(provided he has nothing better), as Rock is an attack wheel(even though an outdated one).
But suggesting a Wing for attack would lead to misunderstandings. Who knows, following your posts, people might end up suggesting Wing attack combos. ;p
Yes, you did mention that its a bad attack combo, but I am sure that you'd make the exact same statement while suggesting a Rock attack combo...
End result- Newbies tend to think that Wing is an outclassed/outdated Attack wheel, and not a decent Defence wheel. And believe me, it does happen at times. :p
Thanks Janstarblast for correcting me, I always thought burn was a better wheel than earth for stamina but apparently not.
Burn, despite being more circular, is very light, and can get KO'ed easier then Earth. Earth is better because not only is it heavier, but adds a bit of Defense to the bey as well...
Also bakushin is mistaken for an attack wheel sometimes whereas it is really a defense wheel
I need help:

My combos are:

Attack: Gravity Perseus D125R2F
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs GB145CS
StaminaEeearth/Twisted Aquario AD145WD

My beys:
Cyber Pegasus Legend
Meteo L Drago
Ray Striker
Earth Eagle
Galaxy Pegaus
Thunder Leone
Thermal Lacerta
Gravity Perseus
Burn Fireblaze
Lightning L Drago
Grand Ketos
Storm Pegasus
Twisted Tempo
Spare parts:
Kerbecs

Can i make a better combo out of these?
I can only get 2 new beys. Please tell me which ones I need to get first

No BD145? Get that if you want to improve that defense now. Also, put RF on that Attack combo...

Flash Sagittario 230WD and Duo Uranus 230WD are what you should buy. Duo's good Defense and Stamina-wise, and Flash is the Best Attack wheel thus far...
you need to try get Duo Uranus 230WD Defence Phantom Orion B D Stamina Flash Sagittario 230WD Attack you realy need to get all 3 but Duo Uranus Flash sagittario

Attack: Gravity Destroyer GB145/D125 R2F
Defence nothing
realy try get BD145
Stamina Twisted Kerbecs AD145 WD

Spin-Stealer
Meteo L-Drago 105 WD
(May. 23, 2012  1:59 PM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: Then what about phantom?

Phantom is only useful for Stamina. Duo is useful for Stamina AND Defense, and as I said, Flash is the best attacker in the metagame. It's pretty vital. Phantom only has the best synergy with Gasher/Cancer anyway, and B : D was some weaknesses. Get Phantom only as a 3rd buy if you want...
I have one more ques which is better for stamina
DUO or Phantom
Duo and Phantom are equals for stamina.
Both are about the Same, Duo might have more. Phantom Loses balance pretty easily, and Duo has several uses where it could be affected differently. Just get Duo, as it has multiple uses for defense, Stamina, and Balance...
im going to be in a tournament soon and was wondering if there was any good combos that i could get out of these parts
i could really use a new combo of any kind here are my parts
Grand ketos wd145 RS
burn fireblaze
rock aries ed145b
storm Pegasus 105 rf
lightning ldrago hf
gravity destroyer
death quezalcoatl 125 rdf
cyber pegasus
earth segitairio
evil beafowl [missing tip]
rock scorpio
ray unicornod125rsf
ps i can probaly get one more bey depending on the price
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125RF
Defense: Nuffin.
Stamina: Death ____ AD145WD

Try to get Hell Kerbecs so you can make Death Kerbecs BD145RDF...
He could use a stock Death Quetz for defense, y'know.
Attack Gravity Destroyer 125/105 RF
Stamina Earth Sagittario AD145/105 WD
Defense Death Unicorno UW145 RDF

Duo Uranus or Hell Kerbecs
correct me if the are not good Combos