"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
If it's just a stock Basalt a Phantom Aquario 230 SD shouldn't have any problem out spinning it.
from what i no cancer should be better than Cygnus on Phantom
u should use Cygnus if you dont have Cancer
a Combo could be Phantom Cancer/Cygnus 230 TH170 D but if you did not have Cancer then you could use Cygnus
(May. 14, 2012  12:04 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: from what i no cancer should be better than Cygnus on Phantom
u should use Cygnus if you dont have Cancer
a Combo could be Phantom Cancer/Cygnus 230 TH170 D but if you did not have Cancer then you could use Cygnus
He has neither of those clear wheels, no TH170 or D.
i did not mean you i was talking to Defstamina88 and Granblue
(May. 14, 2012  12:10 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: i did not mean you i was talking to Defstamina88 and Granblue
Quote them, also your advice wasn't aimed at me in the first place. You should have said I did not mean SonicDragoon...... etc.
(May. 14, 2012  12:00 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Can someone please help me a combo purely for the purpose of beating twisted tempo(right out of the box) in a bb-10 stadium? I tried using my current combo Phantom Orion AD145WD(The mode with the stickers visible/on top) but it keeps getting knocked out

BTW: My beyblades are in my signature and I finally could get a replacement CS tip which is calm.

Attack: VariAres R145MF
Stamina: Phantom Aquario/Bull 85/90/100/D125/AD145/230WD/SD or Death Aquario/Bull 100/D125/AD145/230WD/SD (don't put WD on 230)
Defense: Death Aquario/Kerbecs 100/BD145/230RDF/CS

The VariAres, Death Stamina combo, and the combo hitsugiya gave above should all do the trick, and you may want to get a better Attack tip like RF or R2F if you're using a Takara Tomy Attack Stadium. Wink
I do realize that he has no better alternative than an MF for Attack, but well, MF has very low recoil-handling capability. Therefore, on a high-recoil VariAres-R145 setup, it isn't a good choice...
Gravity Destroyer BD145MF would be better. Smile
(May. 14, 2012  12:00 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Can someone please help me a combo purely for the purpose of beating twisted tempo(right out of the box) in a bb-10 stadium? I tried using my current combo Phantom Orion AD145WD(The mode with the stickers visible/on top) but it keeps getting knocked out

BTW: My beyblades are in my signature and I finally could get a replacement CS tip which is calm.

Try -Phantom Aquario BGrin
-Meteo L-Drago 100/CH120 WD

try Phantom Kerbecs BD145CS/RDF/RS

Oh no, B: D combos are AMAZINGLY easy to KO. Therefore, no! Don't suggest B: D! Tongue_out
(May. 14, 2012  1:27 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh no, B: D combos are AMAZINGLY easy to KO. Therefore, no! Don't suggest B: D! Tongue_out

Not in a hasbro stadium... But in a BB-10 yes AMAZINGLY EASY!
That's true of course, but well, if I read correctly, then SonicDragoon mentioned playing in a BB-10 stadium. Smile
is basalt bull b:d a good stamina combo
(May. 14, 2012  8:45 PM)geetster99 Wrote: is basalt bull b:d a good stamina combo

It is a good combo for stamina but the basalt wheel makes it have less stamina, and even though it has a basalt wheel it can still get KO'd easily.

(May. 14, 2012  9:15 PM)joseph317 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  8:45 PM)geetster99 Wrote: is basalt bull b:d a good stamina combo

It is a good combo for stamina but the basalt wheel makes it have less stamina, and even though it has a basalt wheel it can still get KO'd easily.
B: D is supposed to have horrible recoil handling. Add the heavy, imbalanced high recoil Basalt wheel to that, and B: D will be causing you trouble.
Try changing the bottom of the Bey to AD145WD instead. Maybe TH170/230D will work too?

That is what i was going to mention to try either 230 D or for better stamina and some defense try 230 CS.
What is the best combo i can make out of gravity destroyer reshuffle set
I have seen on youtube videos that are filmed from the recruitment sessions this year that have scythe aquario combos. Does anyone know what they are?
(May. 15, 2012  12:00 AM)NaLi Wrote: What is the best combo i can make out of gravity destroyer reshuffle set

MF-H Gravity Perseus 85 and if you have RF use RF.

In the combo Phantom 230D, is it better to have TH170 rather then 230?
(May. 15, 2012  1:46 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: In the combo Phantom 230D, is it better to have TH170 rather then 230?

I think it is better to have TH170 but put it on 190.

Is Twisted Tempo 230WD good ?, cuz I just tried it against Hades Kerbecs and I won, I want to know if it does good/bad against any other beyblades, I play in a Hasbro Stadium.
(May. 15, 2012  6:51 AM)Hemanthz Wrote: Is Twisted Tempo 230WD good ?, cuz I just tried it against Hades Kerbecs and I won, I want to know if it does good/bad against any other beyblades, I play in a Hasbro Stadium.
CS is best on tall tracks like 230, but WD is worst on tall tracks, and works better on tracks lower than TH170
post your beys here we will help you built a combo....
(May. 13, 2012  1:43 PM)geetster99 Wrote: does anyone know any good combos for scythe and phantom
Phantom Kronos T125EDS

(May. 15, 2012  7:04 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(May. 15, 2012  6:51 AM)Hemanthz Wrote: Is Twisted Tempo 230WD good ?, cuz I just tried it against Hades Kerbecs and I won, I want to know if it does good/bad against any other beyblades, I play in a Hasbro Stadium.
CS is best on tall tracks like 230, but WD is worst on tall tracks, and works better on tracks lower than TH170
post your beys here we will help you built a combo....

Ultimate Meteo L Drago Assault 85 XF
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer 130F
Evil Befall UW145 EWD
Twisted Tempo 145 WD
Flame Byxis 230 WD