"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
how come the Combo is Beat Lynx 100 F.i dont think its a good Combo F is more of Stamina a bite of Attack.the Attack Combo could be
Beat Lynx 100/105 CS (if aggresive)
Aha , my bad . I just came home from school , so I'm pretty messed up.
it dose not matter.i mess up loads of times.well lets get back to Combo making.
It's important to note, tacoblader123, that CS should only be used for attack if it stays consistently aggressive. Once it wears down, it would be better to put it on Defense types...
Twisted wolf 145 fs face bolt:wolf,Energy ring:wolf(special dark wolf edition blue), Fusion wheel: twisted, spin track: 145, spin tip: fs(flat spike) this is my best bey and it hasn't lost yet But i was wondering if this sounds like it came make it even tho it's standing up to everything pretty well
its not came made.and that is a rubbish Combo.if you whant seen as it looks you can only get Hasbro Beyblades.you should get Flame Byxis and Ray Uunicorno.if you have them please list your parts if you whant a Combo.
My collection
----------------------------
MF-H Pegasis 85RF
MF-F Burn Cancer 90WD
Libra 100D
Cyber Pegasis 105F
Counter Leone 145D
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Flame Sagitario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Aries ED145B
Flame Libra T125ES
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Rock Orso D125B
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Rock Scorpio T125JB
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Galaxy Pegasus W105R²F x 2
Ray Striker D125CS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF x2
Ray Gil 100RSF
Cyclone Herculeo 105F x2
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hades kerbecs BD145DS
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Screw Capricorn 90MF
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Fang Leone 130W²D
L Drago Destroy FConfused
Beat Lynx TH170WD
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Variares DGrin
Phantom Orion BGrin
Death Quezlcoatl 125RDF
Diablo Nemesis XGrin
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Baskushin Susanow 90WF
Thermal Gemios T125S
Poison Virgo ED145ES
Poison Zurafa S130MB
Counter Scorpio 145D
Cyber Aquario 105RF
Burn Wolf SW145WD
Flame Serpent SW145F
MF Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Hell Horuseus 85RS
Gravity Perseus Stamina 85DS
Gravity Destroyer Attack 130F
Tornado Horuseus 130RSF
MF Lightning L-Drago 85RF
Gravity Destroyer Stamina GB145S
Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF105LRF
Big Bang Pegasis 105RF(Gold Winged Version)

Extras
-------------
BB-36 Metal Faces
BB-66 Metal Faces
Galaxy blade shut up!
TobyZeoMasamune , please do not , no matter how annoying they are , do not ask them to shut up Wink

Bobmcdogal , you might want to put that in a spoiler , anyways :

Attack : MF-H Flash Scorpio S130/D125/AD145/GB145R2F/MF
Defense : MF-H Death Aquario/Kerbecs/Bull BD145/TH170CS/RDF or Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF
Stamina : Phantom Gasher AD145EWD/TH170D/BD145EDS

Flash has amazing attack , might wanna experiment on what track suits you best though. Use BD145 on the defense if you want it to be like mid-height , use TH170 if you want it to be taller. The Diablo combo is actually anti-attack.As for the stamina , just see which combination suits you best.

Next time , just check the 'Competitive Metal Fight Beyblades' thread. The advanced members are in progress of making a new list.
Attack: MF-H Flash Orion 105 R2F
StaminaTongue_outhantom Aquario AD145 D
Defence: Death Kerbecs BD145 CS

shut up for what
galaxy blade , Scorpio is a better CW for Flash than Orion. The track would be what I suggested too . Phantom is best with Cancer , D should be put on 170 height and above tracks. The defense is OK . But he should just look at the stuff I wrote . Wink
well i got told not to use Th!nks list but if i did i woulded done the same as you.he dose have MF-H have a look
Galaxy blade we all have been telling you not to post here until you learn more about combos so pleaaase stooooop!
Yo, did you even read the rules ? You're always telling galaxy blade : dont post dont post dont post . Why don't you yourself make more constructive posts?
well i have learnt a bit more.what about you make me a combo Stamina
Death Duo Phantom Bull Kerbecks BD145 TH170 CS R2F RDS RS
Duo/phantom kerbecs th170cs
What bey has rds never heard of it?
Sigh... Sorry about that galaxy blade i meant no harm
It's was only cause u called his combo rubbish
sorry rdf the Combo you should no that Kerbecs should go on Defence not Stamina and it should just be Phantom seen as it has a bite more of stamina.the Combo you shoulded said is
Phantom Aquario/Bull BD145/AD145 you shoulded asked if i hade it CS. please no more bad posts
death quetzacoatl has RDS(rubber defence sharp)
Rds=rdf
Umm you do have cs
It doesnt matter and plus u didnt mention that u had aquario!!!
Phantom and duo have the same its just preferences
(May. 09, 2012  2:46 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: well i have learnt a bite more what about you make me a combo Stamina
Death Duo Phantom Bull Kerbecks BD145 TH170 CS R2F RDS RS

Oh no, this is by no means a Stamina combo, haha!
Yeah, the Metal Wheels are meant to be top tier Stamina parts (sans Death). The CWs are alright....
The tracks are also nice, but the tips are all rubber tips, and they aren't too good for Stamina(except for CS).

Or, did I misinterpret your post?

@ampharos- I suggest you to read around a bit. RDS doesn't exist, and what you saw above, was just a typo by galaxy blade. Smile

Janstarblast i whanted to see if he could see if they are realy not good Stamina tips WD is realy great Stamina type tip to.and my mistake i was goin to type RDF
Oh, so you were trying to tell him that those tips weren't good for Stamina?
Looks like I did misinterpret your post. Sorry for that. Smile

And no, WD is one of the best Pure-Stamina tips available to us. The other good Stamina tips tips are EWD, EDS, SD, D, and even CS to an extent. Smile
hi so i was thinking about getting these beys and wanted to know if they are good for any combos the beys are

hell kerbecs
meteo l-drago assult
ray striker
and flame bixis
i dont mind what combo but would want 1 of each if thats possible thanks
Attack- Ray Striker uncustomized.
Defense- Hell Herbecs BD145CS
Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Spin Steal- Meteo L Drago LW105WD

Try getting Twisted Tempo...
i no Janstarblast its all on Th!nks list thats where i found out a bit more of making Combo.o and good thing i have a WD