"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(May. 07, 2012  12:20 PM)Life Wrote: Please , do not suggest combos if you do not have sufficient knowledge of Beyblade .
Attack : MF Gravity Perseus ( Right spin , Counter ) CH120/D125RF/R2F
Defence : MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina : Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD or you could also try Basalt Kerbecs 230D/AD145WD
i'm sure that MF Screw Virgo has more smash than MF Gravity Perseus ( Right spin , Counter ) CH120/D125RF/R2F
No it does not . Anyways , Virgo does not expose Screw as much as Pisces . 90 would also be a better track than 105 .
Like Th!nk Told me Dont Suggest Combos to you are 100% Sure
I test my beys myself but just checking what combos youd recommend
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Aries ED145B
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Hyper Aquario 105F
Thunder Libra DF145BS
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Poison Scorpio M145Q
Galaxy Pegasus W105R25
Hyper Orso SW145JB
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Vulcan Horuseus 130DS
Cyber Aquario 105RF
Sol Blaze V145AS
Divine Chimera TR145FB
Dark Poseidon/Aquario 145WD
Spiral/Screw Capricorn 90MF
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Flame Gemios 105CS
Poison Fireblaze WA130SD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Forbidden Eonis ED145FB
Wing Pegasus 90WF
L-Drago Guardian S130MB
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Diablo Nemesis XGrin
Omega Dragonis 85XF
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Please tell me some good combos, atleast one using Omega. and a good customization for Samurai Ifraid
I don't think Omega is even good...

Attack: No idea for Omega... (Get Flash Sagittario to make Flash Pisces S130R2F)
Defense: I dunno (Get Hell Kerbecs BD145DS and Duo Uranus 230WD to make Duo Aquario BD145CS)
Stamina: Earth Aquario 100WD (Get Phantom Orion and Gravity Perseus AD145WD to make Phantom Cancer AD145WD)
He could use Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F for attack . Omega Dragonis TR145RF might fill up the Omega combo he wants too ( Use MF if Hasbro ). I don't think it's really good though . For defence , I saw this Wing Bull 90RS thread , so he could probably use Wing Aquario 90RS. Diablo 145RF would be a good anti-attack combo too .I'd use 85 on the stamina combo, I mean hey , the lower the better , ay?
(May. 07, 2012  1:12 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I don't think Omega is even good...

Attack: No idea for Omega... (Get Flash Sagittario to make Flash Pisces S130R2F)
Defense: I dunno (Get Hell Kerbecs BD145DS and Duo Uranus 230WD to make Duo Aquario BD145CS)
Stamina: Earth Aquario 100WD (Get Phantom Orion and Gravity Perseus AD145WD to make Phantom Cancer AD145WD)

Stamina shouldent he Get Duo so he can have Duo Aquario 230/AD145 WD.i think Duo is more Stronger then Phantom.
(May. 07, 2012  1:21 PM)galaxy blade Wrote:

Stamina shouldent he Get Duo so he can have Duo Aquario 230/AD145 WD.i think Duo is more Stronger then Phantom.

For pure stamina , Phantom is better than Duo . 230WD isn't a good setup , btw .
I think the best combinations i could make is Earth Orion B : D and Duo Pisces T125ES Both are stamina types.
(May. 07, 2012  2:04 PM)moah2112 Wrote: I think the best combinations i could make is Earth Orion B : D and Duo Pisces T125ES

BGrin is easy to K.O, and is really only good with Phantom.

ES is really unstable, so is not very good.

Did you really miss out on his Diablo Nemesis? Agreed that he doesn't have a decent anti-attack track, but well, Diablo is the best thing he's got there! Smile
Put it onto any track + RF, and its going to beat a LOT of the other stuff he has in his collection.
(May. 07, 2012  1:46 PM)reality Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  1:21 PM)galaxy blade Wrote:

For pure stamina , Phantom is better than Duo .
No it isn't. Smile
Duo and Phantom have been so evenly matched in their Stamina capabilities, that you can never call one better than the other.
But, thanks to Duo's phenomenal Defense, it outranks Phantom(as an individual metal wheel, irrespective of type) hands down.
Think about it. You are getting equally good Stamina, plus phenomenal Defense if you switch to Duo.
Won't you love that bargain, eh? Wink
I saw some testing in the Duo dicussion thread , and Phantom beats Duo in pure ( AD145 ) stamina . But for the good bargain part , I totally agree .
Agreed.
But did you see how the results differed in every second test?
For once, Duo got a 95% win rate. Then it dropped down to 25%.
You also might have read that the battles were neck-to-neck.
So the truth still remains- Duo and Phantom are incomparable IMO. They are almost evenly matched! Grin

An important thing to note, though- Duo is unable to handle any hits on its lower surface. So if hit from below, it may lose. Smile
Okay , master ! See your point , I have . Which testings were you looking at though ? I looked at th!nk's AD145WD testing at page 4 . Smile
ive been thinking about some defence stamina combos and this is what i came up with:

Mf-h Duo aquario bd145 cs\eds\ewd
Mf Duo aquario th170 d\cs\mb
Mf-h Duo aquario 85 cs\eds\ewd\wd

are these good?
Except for the last one, all are top tier. Smile

(May. 07, 2012  2:35 PM)reality Wrote: Okay , master ! See your point , I have . Which testings were you looking at though ? I looked at th!nk's AD145WD testing at page 4 . Smile

I looked at the OP. Tongue_out
But well, I had been here when Duo was released, and have seen almost all pages of that thread. Moreover, th!nk himself thinks that Duo and Phantom are evenly matched, until things changed recently. Tongue_out
hi, this is my first time posting and i am trying to build a good defensive stamina type good enough to beat any phantom customs (main problem is dealing with B : D and variants using bd145 and mb). i mainly use duo with aquario as the clear wheel (bear in mind that all my parts are takara tomy) but here are my parts:

earth virgo gb145 bs
nightmare rex uwd145 ewd
blitz unicorno 100 rsf (i know this is not applicable for what i want but its part of the set)
twisted tempo 130 rs
duo uranus 230 wd
gravity destroyer ad145 wd
death quetzelcoatl 125 rdf
diablo nemesis X : D
scythe kronos t125 eds
poison zufara s130 mb
storm aquario m145 q
rock leone 145 wb

the combo i have been using to greater success so far (individual testing) has been duo aquario gb145 wd as it also defeats scythe stamina variants well but i know that most people would say that duo performs better with ad145. also, i am concerned as my testing with ewd does not seem to beat my times with wd. if there is a better and more effective combination that anyone can suggest, i would be most grateful. Smile
Oh, B: D based combos are amazing easy to KO!

Well, you already know about the AD145 > GB145 stuff, so I won't push it on you again. Remember though, Duo and Phantom are evenly matched, and thus, battles are immensely tough between these. Now, its clear that B: D has a LOT more pure Stamina than you GB145WD, and of course, GB145WD is not a setup that can KO B: D, haha. Therefore, you lose then and there.

If you can control attackers, then you can easily KILL Phantom B: D. Get RF, and you're set! And you're wrong there. Blitz Unicorno is your ONLY perfect road to victory, so its perfectly applicable! Grin
Other awesome combo you can make is-
Duo Aquario 230MB, which IMO, takes care of BD145MB

Seriously though, get an RF! Also try for BD145. Once you get those, not only will you have a superb Blitz attack combo, but a Diablo anti-attack combo! Then, you will win hands down.
Duo and Phantom are Both Good.they Couldent be Better Then the other.if you Belive that Ones Better then the Other. you Shouldent Realy Make Combos then
Did you even read what I posted?

Seriously man, I never said that Duo was better than Phantom or vice versa. If you would just put in more effort to understand what I posted there, you'd realize that how badly did you misinterpret my post. Smile

I said that when it comes to pure Stamina battles, and when Duo and Phantom are evenly matched, one must consider the other factors. This brings in the tracks and tips. GB145WD is actually a horrid Stamina setup, therefore B: D can VERY EASILY cut through it.

But please, stop running down people like that. You are doing it quite a many times these days...
Its not that I am trying to defend myself, but you must try to be a bit more polite whenever you post, especially when there's no fault of the one you are running down on...
Sorry i was Talking to Reality Janstarblast.About the Duo and Phantom Stufe
OK, I get it.
But as I said, that was uncalled for. He has come in new(probably), and everyone have their doubts. He had a doubt, he had it cleared. So, things are sorted. There's no reason to come in later on, and call down on him.
ok i Will.im Sorry to Reality.i Haved my Doubts to.so Lets Just Forget About this ok.Reality and Janstarblast
New combo

Flame bull 100f
Rock Leone 145WB
Meteo l drago 85xf
Meteo l drago lw105 lf
Galaxy Pegusas W105r2f
Evil Befall uw145
Hades Kerbecs bd145ds

Best combo well Erm Flame bull 145f
No 4d BEYS reccomended please theyre not released in uk stores
Attack: Hell Kerbecs W105/85 R2F
Stamina:Hell Kerbecs W105 DS/EWD/F
Defence:Hell Kerbecs BD145 WB
i Dont no if any of thes Combos can be Made?