"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Could someone test L-Drago Destroyer UW145CS for me?
With Metal FAce as well?
Wrathn, that goes to the L-Drago Destroy thread(if there is one). But, I dont think the combo you suggested will get a good winrate against attackers like Variares, Blitz or Flash.
My freinds want me too get new combos bcuz im beating them too much, so i need another attack stamina combo i have

WHEELS

1 FURY
1 GALAXY
1 POISON
2 RAY

CW'S
1 STRIKER
1 CAPRICORN
1 PISCES
1 PEGASIS

TRACKS
D125
T125

BOTTOMS
JB
CS
Sorry for lack of parts babies around and im sort of new to beyblade :\
I forgot i already have two combos actually i have FURY PISCES T125JB, AND RAY CAPRICORN 100CS
Lol not much to work with.
For attack, you can use RayUnicorno/Striker 100CS. If your CS doesn't move much, just use JB. Smile
(Mar. 15, 2012  11:17 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: Lol not much to work with.
For attack, you can use RayUnicorno/Striker 100CS. If your CS doesn't move much, just use JB. Smile

I think you missed his edit, haha.

But yeah, the only other option is to use JB for that combo.
(Mar. 15, 2012  11:17 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: Lol not much to work with.

Remember though, upon the use of JB, the attacks won't be as powerful as the recoil of Ray will be highlighted very well (as JB won't be able to manage the amount of recoil suffered), and also because JB wouldn't be as aggressive. Smile
It may most probably be called a destabilizing combo(thanks to the low height, rather decent stamina of JB, and Ray), as it would simply destabilize, and not attack very well.

THeNITesRiPpeR - You are unlucky to have had a Galaxy Pegasus, and lose the R²F, haha!
You'd need more parts, though. Smile
Could someone build me a combo for each strength, defence, balance and stamina types? What launcher should i use too? String Launcher or Normal Launcher (Ripcord Launcher)?

Here's my stuff (i need some new beys)
Also, could anyone suggest any good bey's i should buy (for parts) if i wanted a defensive/stamina hybrid beyblade?
Attack- Lightning L Drago H145RF
Defence- Earth Aquario GB145/C145WB
Stamina- Earth Aquario 100WD

For the last part of your query, go to Purchase Consultation.
Can i have some beyblades for a tournament ?

Face : Normal , Metal Face
CW: Pegasis I , Pegasis II , L Drago I , L Drago II , L Drago Rush , Perseus , Horogium , Bull , Ketos , Virgo , Phoenix , Cancer , Capricorn x2 , Unicorno I , Byxis , Lacerta , Wolf , Leone I , Saggitario , Pisces

MW: Pegasis , Storm , Galaxy , Lightning , Meteo x2 , Gravity , Basalt , Midnight , Grand , Burn , Dark x2 , Screw , Thermal x2 , Ray , Flame , Counter , Inferno , Fury

Track: 105 x2 , W105 , 100 x2 , LW105 , 125 x2 , GB145 , 230 , 135 , AD145 , 145 x3 , WA130 , 90 , CH120 , D125 , WD145 , T125 , DF145

Bottom: F , RF , HF , LF , SF x3 , WD x3 , RS , CS , MF , BS , D , S , ES , FS
Attack- MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF/MF Gravity Perseus D125/CH120RF
Defense- MF Basalt Bull GB145CS
Stamina- Basalt Bull AD145WD

Get a BD145 as soon as possible. Smile
Attack: MF Gravity Perseus CH120/D125 RF
Defense: Basalt Bull 230CS
Stamina: Basalt Bull/Cancer 230/AD145 WD/D
Not to sound fussy , but I mean like I want to make all three types now so.....
Defstamina- Oh gosh, I missed 230! Sorry!

BigMac- NOOOO!!! Please don't say that! Come on, switching parts does not take time. I wonder why you guys want to go all-ready to tourneys, and do not want to switch parts there... You are actually giving up on good combos by doing that...
Anyways-
Use the Gravity combo I and DefStamina gave you...
Use the Basalt 230 Defense combo...
Add Metal face to any of the above two combos. Wherever you like to put it, you can put it. Tired
For Stamina- Burn ____ AD145WD
Okai okai , gracias . Sorry if I made you angry Unhappy

Edit : Oh and a quick question , If CH120RF rattles , should I use D125 instead?
Oh no, you did not make me angry, haha! Grin
Just that, it is actually bad for you. If you would simply remove some time between two consecutive battles to customize your beys, you'd actually get better combos to make. Smile
Look at your combos now. The first lot of combos given by DefStamina are certainly better than the ones I had to suggest you later upon your request of not repeating parts. Smile
BigMac, You can use D125 with Gravity Perseus. But, use CH120 with Lightning L-Drago. CH120 does rattle sometimes but it is insignificant in an attack type beyblade.
please build me a combo i have

Face Bolts - 4

Energy Rings - unicorno , pursues , Pegasus , bull .

Fusion wheels - ray , gravity , galaxy , burn , flame , lightening.

Spin Track - D125 ( i have 2 ) , AD145 , W105 .

Performance Tips - WD , CS .

please tell me best possible combos
Do you not have l drago, if not then lightning is useless, for attack you have gravity perseus 125 cs (if aggresive)
for stamina you have burn pegasus/bull ad145 wd, need more tips and better wheels though
Storm Eagle

Here is a stamina combo you could try. It used to be quite popular:

BurnBull AD145WD

EDIT: beaten by apple!
I just said that, but maybe not bull as i THINK pegasus has better weight distribution
can somebody improve my combos
1.storm striker 90 es
2.phantom orion 135 sd
(Mar. 17, 2012  1:08 PM)LastSuperSaiyan Wrote: can somebody improve my combos
1.storm striker 90 es
2.phantom orion 135 sd

I would change Phantom orion to AD145 WD or BD. Storm has no use. And CS is best for defense. But if its aggressive CS then its ok for attack.
He has es not cs , what other parts do you have, if you list them all i can help you
i have a lot of parts can you just name what parts you need and ill tell you if i have it or not
ok well, not too helpful then phantom aquario ad145 wd is decent if you have duo i would use that instead, storm is completely useless